★Chapter 10★(!!Smut + Pt 2!!)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hello sillies (Ima call you that now) This is part of Chapter 9. It's basically the shower sex but more detailed. Warnings are the same as always. Enjoy!.

Also don't forget this is a 15+ fanfic, if you're younger than 15 please be mature while reading. Thank you!!

Btw i'm doing a pov cuz im lazy af.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Nikolai's pov: I pinned Fyodor to the wall kissing him all over leaving hickeys. "F- fuck~" He moanned after I began to make out with him. Soon enough, he was horny, he turned around arching his back indicating he wanted me to go in. I align my dick with his entrance. Moving inside & thrusting in slowly. He made sweet little moans. Until I sped up, causing them to be louder. Once he got used to the pace his moans became sweet little ones again. I hit his prostate, making him shiver. I covered his mouth so his louder moans would be muffled. I continued to speed up. And he continued to moan. "Ahh~, Ni- kola- hm~, im cumming~". I simply just nodded. He came right after & so did I. I continued to thrust in a few more times then finally exited him. Afterwards, we took a regular shower. We headed downstairs, well I did, carrying Fyodor. Sigma was downstairs with eye bags, and Bram was there. Bram was in his room 24/7 so this was a surprise. Sigma looked out at me and Fyodor realizing what we had done. "At least you were less loud, I got 2 extra hours of sleep so I guess it's alright?" He shrugged. Bram had no idea what he was talking about so he just sat at the table. I checked the time knowing we had been in the shower at 7:40 or something. It was now 10:28. (Yes they did the frickel frakel for 2 hours and 48 minutes.) Me and Fyodor went back to our room while sigma said he would make something.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Edit: BONUS CHAPTER COMING SOON!!!

ANYWAY YEAH THIS STORY WAS MADE BY MEEE BUT THE ENDDDDD

(343 words)