Chapter 1

3rd Person P.O.V

The moment Gow had transferred her powers to the squirrel, he instantly felt more powerful... whereas she felt weaker. The now former goddess felt weak, but also... free. She felt free of the stress and weight on her shoulders, but the question was... how was she to explain everything?

Her mom, her brother, her friends, her job- what was she doing?! ...She was throwing everything away for- HIM. A mortal! Isn't that the stupidest thing you've ever heard?! ...Well, not to her. She was only thinking of him in that moment and nothing else mattered.

Sonic the hedgehog. The love of her life.

She just gave up everything for him... it hadn't even occurred to her the possibility that he didn't love her back! ...What if he didn't? But what if he DID?!

Gow fell to her knees the second her powers were transferred. She wasn't used to this feeling of weakness...

It took her a moment to get her strength back and push herself up. Her legs felt like jelly, but she put her arms out for balance and forced herself to stand.

She sighed. "I-I got this... I can DO it. It's just standing! Walking! It's fine!" She spoke to herself, momentarily forgetting Savage's presence. "Uhhh... Gow?" He tilted his head. "Huh? O-Oh yeah... you're still here. Um- I'm fine. Just uh- not used to this... My powers always gave me a little boost of energy."

Savage didn't know that, but perhaps that's why he felt a little hyper at the moment. He still forced himself stiff however, feeling concern for his other. He was about to reach out to help her until he pulled back.

The squirrel realized something. That's right... she can't touch me anymore. He quickly brought this to her attention. "Gow... I realized something." The wobbling now mortal turned to him. "Y-Yeah?"

"...You can't touch me anymore."

Gow's eyes shot open at the realization. He's right... Her ears pinned to her head and she sighed. "...It's alright. I'll get over it. My only regret is the fact I'll never touch your fluffy fur again." She chuckled, giving him a hint of a sad smile.

Something Savage would never admit to anyone, especially Gow herself, is the fact he already kinda missed the feeling of her hands on his head. How she'd pet him, give him hugs of comfort when he needed it, and the little acts of affection.

He never liked them before but... now that they're gone, he misses them.

Savage's ears pin to his head sorrowfully. He knows she isn't happy about this. And secretly, neither is he. "...You never liked it when I touched you anyways. It's not like it affects you." She was going to put a comforting hand on his shoulder, but then retracted.

She sighed. "So... now you send me to the dimension I gotta go to and I somehow teach you how to get to Heaven." She smirks. "It ain't gon' be what you think."

Savage's eyes widened. "Heaven..?" He hadn't thought about it before. He'll get to see the afterlife! His eyes sparkled with curiosity. "I'll get to see dead people?!" Gow chuckled. "It's uh- a bit more complicated than that... but sure. Maybe."

Savage rolled his eyes. "Now, it's time for you to send me where I gotta go. The Existenceverse." Savage nodded and put his hands up for a bit before realizing. "...How do I do that?" Gow sighed and tossed him her watch, which he skillfully caught. "You can use that to travel until you figure it out yourself. There's some buttons with coordinates. They're named. Look for 'Existenceverse'."

The squirrel nodded and started looking through the watch. He couldn't resist looking through the rest of the watch too, so he went through the photos to find many photos of Gow with her friends.