🥀Drunk Love🥃 (1/2)

(Posted this the moment the countdown ended <33 - This smutshot is abt biker Konig and prof Kim!! in this au Kim is older and more mature😇 Basically a personality switch :) Soo Happy new years!)

Konig and Horangi had an Okay relationship. Horangi helped Konig with stuff and Konig helped him with business and shit. Horangi wasnt much of a social person and constantly locked himself in his room leaving for work every morning. Meanwhile Konig was quite the opposite.. He went out every night, possibly brought back random people to their apartment, It was driving Horangi insane.

Horangi was fucking tired of hearing the bed squeak and constant name calling, moaning. He couldnt stand it! It was disgusting and sometimes wished it was hi- (No.)

Konig on the other hand was more Active. Live you know? He constantly went out leaving Horangi all alone. Brought back random people and fucked them or was he the one being fucked? I dont know man...

-End of introduction.(Ik not much bare w/ me ight?)-

Horangi Bangs on Konigs door, black circles around his eyes with a pillow in-hand and his cat circling around his legs.

The noise stops and Horangi could here some banging near the door. It was finally opened by the one and only.

Horangi:Hey do you mind? Me and Tiger are trying to sleep. But apparently your new fuck subject has this noise creator thing called vocal cords and I would like to suggest you ripping them out before I do.

Konig:Whoa whoa- Stay back there little man. Have you ever heard of earplugs? I have some here maybe you could use them if you want.

Konig said in a little silly tone looking around to find these earplugs.

Horangi:Yeah yeah I have my own. But guess what? Your fucking mistress who is a man? Is fucking loud. And keep in mind our rooms are only divided by a single wall. My music was barely heard. I have noise cancelling Earbuds and yet they works but I could still feel the rocking of your stupid bed. I dont know how. Just finish up and go to bed.

Konig:Oh. Well. goodnight Kim.

Konig was pretty kind. Sweet and sometimes whenever he comes back home drunk and a broken headlight and a dented metal plate he just gets very vocal not in like a groaning way but like in words. (He confessed to Horangi but Horangi thought It was just because he was drunk)

Horangi just nods watching Konig close the door and not even another second later there was a loud moan screaming Konigs name. I mean.. Hey atleast he finished👌

Horangi got a glass of water drinking it before walking back to his room hearing no more noises. Just some faint talking all that idk.

-The next day-

Horangi got his peaceful rest but Konig came out of his room with a huge bruise on his arm and a huge slap mark. Horangi wanted to ask but kept his mouth shut. Konig probably had some stuff going on with the dude.

Konig walked out of his room in jogging pants and no shirt like always. But his upright and good mood wasnt in today. Guess like someone woke up on the wrong side of bed today. But luckily for Horangi he got to sleep peacefully whilst mayhem and motorhead played all night. Maybe thats why..

Horangi:Your not lively today. Anything bothering you?

Horangi asked, the dark circles under his eyes havent disappeared but they have lightened. Horangi sat there leaning on the counter waiting for his response.

Konig:Yeah Im fine. Just some boyfriend problems..

Horangi thought to himself..

("Boyfriend problems? Doesnt this man sleep with other women and men too?")

Horangi was curious and possibly slightly jealous of this so called "Boyfriend".

Horangi:Is he the one who gave you that bruise? And that huge fucking red slap mark on your face?.

Konig looked at him annoyed. When Horangi saw his expression he knew he said something wrong.

Konig:Its none of your business. Just so you know I wont forgive you for ehat happened last night.

Konig walks out on Horangi leaving him in the kitchen. Horangi watches him leave. Horangi frowns still curious and probably wont stop pushing until he gets his answers.

Horangi gets up and leaves aswell..

- 2 weeks after -

Konig hasnt been the same since that night. And yes Horangi still havent gotten his wanted answer. And yes. He was indeed still pushing.

He decided the perfect time to talk was on this particular night. A calm night with mid rain levels pattering and hitting the window. Horangi waited sitting in the couch watching a movie with his cat named Tigress.

Konig enters the room.

His jacket, shirt and pants drenched in rain water. He saw Horangi waiting on the couch with an expression he couldnt read. The silence was broken when Horangi spoke.

Horangi:I want to know. What happened 2 weeks ago.

He asked

Konig:Ive told you multiple times to stay out of it, its none of your business.

He replied in an angrier tone

Horangi:You told me you wouldnt forgive me. What in fucking hell did I even do?

Horangi spoke louder keeping the heat in this argument

Konig:You dont have a clue on what you did do you? Dumbass.

...

Horangi:Im just trying to find out what on earth I did that turned you to mister everything is fun to mister Im gonna end my family by burning their lungs with a poisonous gas element that is illegal.

...

Konig:Okay uhm I have no clue how to reply whatever you just said. But I have some context for you. Im no longer with the "love" of my life because of YOU.

Horangi looks at him confused and Wanted a clear explanation.

Horangi:What do you mean my fault? I have no relations with your boyfriend at all!

Konig:Do you remember that night 2 weeks ago? When you finally got enough of me fucking rando people? Well guess what. I was just finishing up and was on SPEAKER call with my boyfriend. You knocked and revealed multiple things about how Ive been cheating on the wretched whore. I know what I did was wrong but I dont love that stupid fucking man. Only with him for connections and shit. AND NOW IM HERE IN A CRISIS. BECAUSE OF YOU!

Horangi was dumbfounded. Konig yelling at him because Konig was cheating on his boyfriend? What connections is he talking about? Is he crazy? What crisis? Horangi wanted to ask so many more questions but Konig had left while Horango was asking himself these questions. Who is his Ex-boyfriend. And why does he have an important connection with him? Horangi didnt want to think anymore. And he left Konig alone after that.

(Next part will be posted in 4 months💗)