Chapter 1

(Omniscient POV)

"Hey, Naruto.." Sasuke asked, sitting down with him on the bench. The raven head then looked at the blondie with a worried expression.

"What..??" Naruto asked, turning his head to meet his ocean blue eyes with the obsidian black ones of the Uchiha. The said raven could tell something was... Wrong – or at least odd.. The slightly older male looked back into the eyes of the younger man's, causing him to blush a bit.

"What's the matter.?" Sasuke asked, the blonde male didn't answer, turning his head away so he wouldn't have to look at him.

"I-it's.. Nothing..." The blondie stuttered out... He didn't need his best friend; the one he's in love with to hate him if he said how he truly felt..

"You know you can tell me anything, right..?" Sasuke said with a gentle tone, trying to help the blondie with whatever is troubling him.

"You'd hate me if I told you.. You'd hate me a lot..." As Naruto said this, Sasuke gently held his chin, making the slightly younger man look him in the eye. This made a blush form on the blonde man's face – but the raven was still clueless... Was Naruto sick? Nah, his face wasn't red before. But, was he.... Oh, now he got it – he liked him.

"I would never hate you, it's actually quite the opposite actually." The raven said vaguely, having the same face expression.. Truth be told, the man actually liked the blondie.. He just couldn't show it whatsoever. Naruto blushed a bit more, but stood up.

"I-I... I don't understand.."

"Hn.. Then let me show you." With that, Sasuke stood up too, cupping the blonde male's face. He then leaned in closer, having them both blushing at this point. The gap was almost closing when...

"Hey, Sasuke-kunn!" Called out a familiar, annoying voice, making Naruto move away. They both looked over to see the one and only: Sakura Haruno..

"Oh.. Uh–hey, Sakura." The blondie said nervously. The raven head just waved, obviously annoyed.. Why the hell did she come anyway.? Anyhow, Sakura walked over and hugged him.

"So... S-Sasuke.. Will you–"

"Sorry, I'm going to be busy this week." Sasuke interrupted. He didn't want to go on a date with a girl – especially with her. He would very much want to go on a date with Naruto... His best friend that he knew for the longest, not some girl that he barely knows that has a crush on him. And now – he knows that the blondie likes him, he actually has a chance...

"Oh, okay..." The pinkette then stopped hugging him, walking away from them... When they were sure they were alone, Sasuke then pulled Naruto close to him, wrapping his more muscular arms around his slim waist.

"O-oi..!!" The blondie exclaimed as his face turned red – a tomato red, perhaps? With that, the raven leaned his face in, trying to close the gap–again.

"Don't 'oi' me, dobe.." The blonde male's face turned beet red as the raven got closer – and closer.

"Y-you... W-wait, we're just–" Naruto was interrupted by Sasuke's lips colliding with his. His first his – by his best friend.. This can't be real, right.? Oh, yeah, it is. The slightly younger man closed his eyes, enjoying the kiss, feeling the Uchiha's tongue slip into his mouth. The Uzumaki's voice came through as the kiss intensified – making it all the more better.. The slightly older man then slid his hands down to the younger male's ass, gently squeezing it as he moaned in the kiss. Once they seperated from the kiss, Sasuke licked his lips – smirking.

"You taste good, you know.."

"Sh-shut up, Sasuke..!"