Chapter 2

Naruto woke up the next morning. He looked down in his bed to see his arousal was erect..

'Was is really... Just a dream.?'

As the blonde male pondered, he saw a familiar raven haired man walk into the room with a plate that had pancakes, eggs, and two strips of bacon on the side. Sasuke had the same expressionless demeanor on his face – scary, but attractive... Anyway, the Uzumaki blushed a bit, smiling at the Uchiha.

"Thank you -ttebayo.. But, you didn't have to." The slightly younger man said, earning him a tiny, husky snicker.

"Like you could cook.. You'd probably burn the house down."

"I wouldn't!"

"Wanna bet?"

"Yeah!"

-----------------

The blondie grabbed a bowl from the raven's pantry. He then turned the sink's faucet on in the kitchen, rinsing it out. The Uchiha watched as the Uzumaki grabbed the eggs from the fridge, cracking them into the bowl, not getting a single shell in.

-----------------

After Naruto cooked Sasuke breakfast, he smiled every so slightly – but it was very noticeable.. Maybe even a bit cute – wait, no.. That's his best friend! But... Is he just that to him? No, that frankly can't be true.

'We kissed yesterday... None of us regretted it either...'

The blonde man blushed as he thought of it. He really, really liked this guy. No – it was more like love... And the raven haired male felt – and feels the same way. Love, confusion, and maybe a bit of... Shame.? But, love is love, so no one should be ashamed of it.

"Are you feeling okay, Naruto?" Sasuke asked. He was truly worried about Naruto, but he just couldn't show it. He always had to force his face to make expressions, so he just stopped trying... He really has a Resting Bitch Face –RBF for short..

"Huh, oh.. Uh–yeah.?" The blondie replied, though he was unsure if that was true... The Uzumaki's heart started to race as he felt his face heat up and the Uchiha leaned in, blushing a bit. He wanted to kiss the blonde... To hold him, to – No, not yet...

"What's wrong..?" The raven asked as the blondie blushed more, biting his lip nervously.

"W-well... I.. I-I like you, but..." Naruto paused in his sentence, turning his head from Sasuke so he wouldn't have to look at him. "B-but, we're both men.."

"So? I like you for you." The slightly older man said softy, but the younger male wasn't convinced.

"B-but isn't that weird.? Gay men put it up another man's ass!" The Uzumaki yelled, blushing a lot as he said it... It was true after all, but, oh was it vulgar.

"You seem to want that... Could you be a virgin??"

"O-of course I am..! But, I'm not ready...."

"Oh? So, you do want it.?"

"N-no..!!" The blondie's face was a beet red and the raven obviously knew he was lying. Was he gay – or maybe not.? Maybe bi..? Yeah, he used to like Sakura after all..

"Hn... If you say so." Sasuke said, giving in to what Naruto claimed. He knew deep down inside that the blondie really liked him. It was such a strong emotion, that you could even call it true love. But, this begs the question of why those feelings exist in the first place.

'Hn... I wonder why he likes me anyway...."