Chapter 3

(Naruto's POV)

I sink down into the water, eyes open as air bubbles slip out of my mouth.. I keep sinking down into the abyss as a shadowy figure swims down to me.. I don't move, motionless... Helpless. I then see that this wasn't just anyone, no - it was a man... Not just any man though, it was Sasuke.

"Sasuke..."

"Yes, my love?" He asked with a soft voice, and then we fell deep below the water, able to breathe. Somehow, I land on the ground without any injury - and so does Sasuke. In fact, he landed on top of me, smirking..

"Do you love me?" Sasuke asks as he leans in, softly kissing my neck. I blush from this, embarrassed at what I might say.

"I do..." I reply honestly. His cheeks then flushed with a light tint of pink - not really noticeable to just anyone, but it was to me.. Suddenly, Sasuke lifted up my soaked shirt, leaning down, kissing my torso soft, but passionately. He kept kissing my body, slowly pulling down my garments..

"Naruto, may I... Have you?" He asks as he softly puts his hand on my arousal, not trying to push my limits.

"Y-yes..." I reply and suddenly, he takes hold of my member, rubbing it slowly. I shudder from his cold, but - oh so lovely hand on me.. I bit my lip softly, trying to resist the urge to moan... Sasuke realizes this and rubs faster - too fast for me at the moment.

"Hhaah..!~ W-wait, Sasuke..!!~" I moan out, but he doesn't stop. In fact, he goes even faster, making sure to kiss my lips with his. Sasuke then slides his tongue in my mouth and twirls it around mine, making my body shudder from the immense pleasure.. I feel my nipples become erect - and so does he.. He then lifts my shirt up, slipping his head underneath it, licking at one of my nipples as he rubbed my erection even faster, bringing out my voice.

"Aaahh!!~ Nnghhh!!!~ I-I'm gonna...!!!~" With that, Sasuke then presses his thumb on my tip, stopping me from releasing.

"Not yet, my love..." He spoke with a smirk, making me blush more. Sasuke then flips me on my stomach, lifting my ass in the process.

"S-Sasuke..!" I exclaim as my face turns red, but he just unzips his pants, bringing them down with his boxers. Sasuke then presses the tip of his erection to my entrance..

"You said I could, but... Are you sure.?" His voice is soft, gentle even. I blush more as my arousal gets more erect in his hand from his actions.

"... Y-yes.."

"Okay then, but it might hurt a bit."

"Okay..."

----------------------------------

The raven haired man shook the blondie, waking him up. "Naruto, we have school today. It's Monday."

"M-Monday..!?" The blonde male asked, noticeably surprised. "I thought it was Sunday..."

"Well, you thought wrong.. Go take a shower." Sasuke said as he tossed a random outfit to Naruto. The slightly younger man didn't have enough time to look at it, as he jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

'I hate school... Well, not everything there..'

The Uzumaki blushed as he thought about the Uchiha, imagining his hands touching, the kisses he'd give, the - it's too early for that.. But, the blondie feels as though he's ready. He's sixteen, and so is his best friend...

'Best friend... I don't want to just be his best friend.'

The blonde male then turned the facet off, grabbing a towel, then wrapping it around his waist. He opened the door to the bathroom, walking out to talk to the raven.

"Sasuke.." Naruto said - though, it was more of a question.

"Hn?" Sasuke replied, noticing the blush on the blondie's face.

"W-will you... C-can we..." The blond male blushed, unable to muster up both the words and confidence.. The raven haired man just stayed patient, eager to hear what the younger man needed to say.

"I... I-I... Like you.." Naruto blushed more.. He was embarrassed, but Sasuke just stepped closer to him, blushing a bit for himself - the 'emotionless' man now knew his - well, emotions. It wasn't lust... Oh no, it was the same admiration the younger man had for himself. The slightly older male had admired the blondie just as much as the blondie admired him.. The raven haired man just wraps his arms around the blonde male, making them both blush from this affection.

"..You are the sun to my moon, the light I have seeked to find for ever since we met.. What I'm trying to say is that I like you, too." Sasuke looked away as Naruto blushed.. The blond male was embarrassed, but happy.. He then got on his tip toes, kissing the raven haired man on the cheek..

"So.. Are you no longer in denial.?" Sasuke asked, and Naruto nodded in response.. Truth be told - the blondie never really liked girls except for Sakura - a masculine one.

"W-wait... Don't we have school..?" The Uzumaki asked, and the Uchiha remembered.

"Shit..."

-----------------

The blondie and the raven were walking around, talking about anything that crosses their minds. The sunlight shined on the raven's hair, making it stand out.. It was cute to the blondie...

'Cute..'

"You went nerdy on me when I said that, saying 'we need school for our education'.." Naruto said with the most annoying voice like he was some Disney highschool nerd..

"I said that, but that was when I cared about it.. This math bullshit is driving me insane."

"No kidding.. And I don't even remember being smart enough to get into the advanced course."

"You literally passed every math exam last year, what do you expect.?"

"But I'm stupid."

"Stupid in common sense, but hella smart when it comes to school."

"You're just smart in both.." The blonde male chuckled after saying this, and so did the raven haired man. Little did they know, this brought them closer..

"Hey, wanna come over? I have more games at my house." The Uzumaki smiled as he said this, but the Uchiha took it as an opportunity for something else.

"Sure, why not."

-----------------

After they played games for a while, they decided to get a bit intimate with a classic: Truth or Dare.

"Okay, truth or dare?" The Uchiha asked, smirking.

"Dare, I'm no bitch!" The Uzumaki replied, smiling proudly.

"Okay, let's play Heads or Tails.. Whoever wins has to do what the other says."

"Bet. I'll be tails."

"Then I'll be heads." Sasuke said as he grabbed a penny out of his pocket, putting it to the center of his palm. He then looks at Naruto and nods before readjusting the coin to his thumb. Once the blondie smirks, he flips the penny.. It's heads.

"Aww.." The Uzumaki pouted from the results.

"Looks like you got a bit cocky.. Well, why don't we go to the bedroom?" The Uchiha smirked. He was obviously planning something, but what..? The blonde male sighs, getting up to go to the raven haired man's bedroom.

-----------------

Sasuke started off by kissing Naruto, making him blush.. The kisses kept coming, as the slightly older man kissed the younger's ears, chest, thighs, hips, and neck. However, this didn't make the blondie anymore used to these affections. He felt as though it was a dream come true.. Was it.? Maybe, but it was also - humiliating..?

"Sh-should we.. Be doing this.?" The blondie asked, embarrassed at the fact he likes it..

"Do you want to?" The raven head replied with a question. He didn't want to force the younger man to do something he didn't.. Especially sex. That would be rape..

"Y-yes.. I do." The Uzumaki answered.. He was sure, but unsure at the same time - an oxymoron. Naruto then laid on his back, blushing a lot.

"D-do whatever you want with me, Sasuke-kun.."