𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑲𝑬𝑵 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑺

ARIELLE CARMEZ, is the sweetest girl you'll ever meet. She is generous, kind and lovely. She believes that everyone deserves a second chance. She isn't one to give up on something easily.

000. Arielle was a regular girl in an all girls boarding school, she never really got into trouble unless you got on her bad side,

000. Arielle isn't one to judge, but she hated the way she couldn't read the words onto the page because this boy she liked a lot in second grade told her she was stupid and bullied her the whole year. But pulling her pigtails, pranking her and everything in between, well she eventually snapped.

000. She pranked him by pulling a huge prank on him, she made fake lobe letters and sent them to every single girl in the school, including the teachers.

He got suspended, but the next week at school. He snitched on her she expelled, her aunt said it was a silly prank and they were punishing the girl for a harmless prank. But the staff argued that they couldn't take such a risk, and she deserved it.

000. Overall, Arielle is a nice girl who lives with her aunt. She is a demigod half-blood easier term. but, Arielle doesn't know that. Her father left her when she was little so her aunt took her in. No one does, she is just a normal girl, well somewhat normal girl trying to live a somewhat normal life.

ARIELLE CARMEZ

portrayed by arianna greenblatt

is it because I got kicked out of school, again?

❝ is it because I got kicked out of school, again?❞

5TEEN.GRYFFINDOR.
DAUGHTER OF ARTEMIS.
CABIN 8

PERCY JACKSON

Portrayed by walker scobell

she met a pinecones fate

❝ she met a pinecones fate ❞