↳ 𝟎𝟎𝟏, 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅-𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃

✩☆✰★

✩☆✰★

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅-𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃

Arielle Carmen woke up to the sound of her alarm, the stupid ringing buzzing in her ear. Arielle sat up to see clothes thrown all over her dorm, she heard yelling from inside her bathroom. It was probably her roommate Eleanor Torres.

The blonde slam the door wide open, the light hitting directly Arielles face. " Ari, have you seen my flat iron?" Eleanor asked as she scrambled through her dressers that were completely untouched, before she could reply. Clothes were getting thrown onto Arielle face.

She was used to this routine each morning, Arielle stood to her feet with all the clothes falling onto the side of her. She pilled a box from under her bed, and tpssed a flat irpn out before slidding the box back under.

Arielle and Eleanor have been best friends for two years, ever since they meet in sixth grade. The two girls had a a couple things in common such as; their ADHD, dyslexia, them both not knowing either of their parents and living with their aunts/foster parents.

"Hurry up, Riri. The bus leaves in fifteen minutes" Eleanor said as she pushes some clothes into Arielles hands and forcing her into the bathroom.

Arielle and Eleanor had a field trip, it was a school wide field trip and she had been eagered to go ever since she learned about it 4th period English. This was their last year of junior high and she excited to go back home to New Jersey.

Arielle came out the bathroom 10 minutes later and Eleanor had already backed their bags and she was putting on her boots. Arielle grabbed a pair of black boots from her closet, tossing her bag onto her shoulder.

The two ran down to their homeroom, and majority of the class were there. Arielle pulled her bag up as the walked to the bright yellow school bus in front of them.

Eleanor climbed onto the bus, Arielle looked behind her to hear a loud screeching scream. It was coming from a little girl, but before Arielle could move, Eleanor was in front of her snapping her fingers " hello, earth to Ari"

Arielle look up and see that the bus was nearly full pr students each of them had shoved past her and she hadn't even realized them when they passed or and squeezing their way through the door entrance.

" you've been standing there for about three minutes " Eleanor said once they've finally got to their seats. A whole three minutes had passed and she hadn't realized, that kid had to be screaming for three minutes then, right?

" what about the little kid who was screaming, he looked scared" she told her as they put their seat belts on. But when she looked over to Eleanor, she looked confuse" did I say something wrong?" Arielle asked.