↳𝟎𝟎𝟑, 𝐓𝐎𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐒

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐓𝐎𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐒

Have you ever felt like you were gonna fall into a hole never stop or felt like you were struggling to stop something from happening but the harder you try the harder it becomes to stop it.

Well that's exactly how Arielle Carmez is feeling at this exact moment. She was twisting and turning in her bed, although she never shared her cabin at camp or felt like everyone in there world was there strangling her.

You've failed me Arielle. A voice said as she stood in the middle of the desert. " failed you I don't even know who you are?" She yelled back, she tried to move but it was no use, of course you know me, we've been friends for years the voice got closer.

Arielle wanted to cry, but crying would only give the voice more power. " I don't know you" she yelled again, her voice seemed more scared. Suddenly a hand was placed on her shoulder, it was cold and felt like a thousand voices in her head all at once each screaming something completely different. I've brought you back to camp alive, and you forget all about me

Arielle suddenly felt guilty weigh onto her shoulder, she immediately knew who it was " Eleanor" Arielle cried out, she felt like she betrayed the first person she truly trusted.

Why didn't you come look for me Ari, why'd you forget me? She said in a voice that wasn't hers at all " I'm sorry Ellie, I thought—" she began but her tongue felt twisted and she didn't know what to say or perhaps she couldn't say.

She was pushed back and she fell into darkness, falling she tried screaming but it was no use. No one would never hear her, she just continued falling. Wake up Arielle a voice said, but the voice seemed much sweeter, like an angel.

She woke up, realizing she wasn't in the desert but in her cabin. Alone, once again. Her whole body shivered as she got off the bed, she grabbed her purple sweater of her nightstand and left the cabin.

She sat on a tree stump, it had an arrow with a heart at the end and carved into the arrow was the words; AC + AP+ AC.

She immediately recognized to be her initials and her two best friends Annabeth and Aurora. She pulled the arrow out and ran her fingers along the letters.

She placed the arrow back in its original spot, she knew she wasn't supposed to be out to late so she began walking back to the cabins, she then saw Clarisse and Deliah  with a two others walking past the bathroom.

Her fist instinct was to follow them when suddenly someone placed a hand on her shoulder, she instantly threw her arm back smacking them in the face and kicked their leg making them fall backwards.

" ow!" The voice said and Ari immediately turned around to see her best friend Aurora.

" what are you doing out here?" Ari asked as she helped the blonde girl to her feet " could asked you the same thing" Aurora asked putting a hand on her hips. She looked at her best friend, her eyes deep blue glistening under the moonlight, her pink lipstick looking brighter than usual and her blonde hair lying perfectly still on her back.

Looking at Aurora made her wonder why she hadn't seen this before " hello? Earth to Ari?" Aurora snapped her fingers in her face, she snapped out of trance immediately.

" oh, I was just, you know hanging out in the woods" she lied, Aurora looked at her strangely before brushing up. Ari looked past her shoulder to see the Ares kids dragging someone into the bathroom.

Aurora turns and looks back at Ari acting as if she read her mind " let's go" she said walking towards the bathroom, she smiled before following. The stood outside the bathroom listening closely to the voices.

"Tell me you made it all up about the Minotaur, and I'll let you go" a voice said and immediately knew it was Clarisse.

"I didn't make anything up" a voice said, which was much younger and he sounded, scared. Suddenly there was movement and another voice said " Some kids gotta learn the hard way" which she knew to be Deliah.

You could hear the toilets flush and stop making absolutely no sound then water pushed out hitting all of the ares kids drenching them in water. Aurora and Ari couldn't help but let a laugh out as them came out of the shadows looking at the Ares kids drenched in toilet water, two of the ares kids run out, Deliah passed giving

Ari and Aurora death stares and Clarisse glared at the boy before walking out after her sisters.
Ari and Aurora both look at each other before looking at the boy in front of them; Percy Jackson.

" I can explain" he says and they both give him 'then explain' look. " okay, no I can't"

" water boy, you just pissed off Ares strongest kids, you better bring more than a sword in shield" Ari warned him.

" wait, do you think they're gonna try to kill me?" He asked Ari, Aurora and Percy looked Ari waiting for an answer.

" Chiron's rules are no mailing or killing" she says and Percy lets out a sigh of relief " so yes, I think she try to kill you" Ari said and she could feel Horror rush back into his body.

"but do worry, it's just Clarisse, Deliah is probably gonna try to Kill her" Aurora said looking at Ari as she tried to comfort him, but she just made both of them feel worse.

" you better pray to the gods Percy" Ari said as they turned to leave the bathroom.

" wait, I didn't get your name" Percy yelled after her, she smiled to herself, something she usually doesn't do around boys.

She turned and look at him " I'm Arielle, but my friends call me Ari" she said and he smiles " my names Perseus but my friends call me Percy" he says.

Aurora let out a giggle, Ari smiled drops and she left the bathroom pulling Aurora along. " I know your destiny" she giggled out as they stopped in front of the Aphrodite cabin.

Ari slapped her forehead with her palm " don't tell me you go drunk from of those Hermes smuggled drinks" Ari says as Aurora sat on the step to her cabin.

" nope, but I'm serious Ari, you and Percy are meant for each other" she said in a more serious tone. " you guys are gonna be like Rodeo and Joliet" she said.

" it's Romeo and Juliet and I don't wanna be ' Romeo and Juliet' they both die" she told her, Aurora, she knew Aurora hadn't been out of camp since she was 10, she's been here for four years and because there dyslexia they can't read well in English.

" you know what I mean Ari, your meant to be and sooner or later you'll be dying for one another" Aurora tried but Ari just rolled her eyes.

" destiny doesn't exist, even if it did I wanna choose my own" she told her best friend as she began heading towards her cabin.

" goodnight, love you" Aurora yelled from the step before leaving to go inside the cabin. " night, love you too" Ari yelled back from outside before going.

One thought entered her mind as she laid on her bed .  Tomorrow was gonna be a disaster, and maybe, Annabeth was right about another forbidden kid.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A/N
WORDS, 1300

Sorry this chapter a short chapter , I was trying to make it longer, but the next one is gonna be longest one yet. I'm trying to figure out a plot for my other book

Anyways xo,

E'Mya