Does the devil like to eat toffee? 9.7

But who can control this beautiful milk in front of him?

Mo Zhiyang swallowed, and suddenly realized something was wrong. Why was there an extra man on the bed, and it was a big man? Something was wrong!

He suddenly straightened up by supporting his chest muscles, and suddenly found that the touch felt a little soft, but still quite firm.

"Mother, man, mother, host, look, hahahahaha!" The system burst out with a burst of harsh laughter, as if it had discovered some shocking secret.

Ryan didn't expect that he would wake up, and he hugged his waist suddenly, turned over, and the two people's positions were changed, and Mo Zhiyang was pressed under him.

"Little toffee, shh~" Ryan covered his mouth to signal not to cry out, "little toffee."

Damn it, your mother is a toffee, I am your father, who is your toffee, you stinking idiot.

Seeing his wide eyes and frightened look on his face, Ryan knew that he would be frightened, so he leaned forward and kissed him, capturing his lips.

Mo Zhiyang still wanted to resist, gritting his teeth to prevent him from succeeding: What are you doing to me, you idiot? Mom, believe it or not, I'll call my man and blow your head off. Hmm~ This feels so familiar.

Damn it, isn't this my man?!

Just when he was about to open his mouth to accommodate him, he ran away.

"Little Toffee, how did you see me?" Ryan was very surprised. He was clearly hypnotized, but how could he still be awake? Could it be that the hypnosis failed?

Mo Zhiyang wanted to speak, but his mouth was covered and he couldn't open it. He tried to push the person on him away with his hands, but he accidentally touched the soft muscle and was stunned.

Damn, that feels kind of comfortable.

His pushing turned into a struggle and resistance in Ryan's eyes. He felt angry and sour for a moment. He grabbed both of his wrists and pressed them on top of his head. "Little Toffee, you forced me."

No, you're playing this kind of trick again, so come on, don't pity me because I'm a delicate flower!

Ryan fixed his hands on top of his head with one hand, and took his chin with the other hand. He couldn't help but break up and kiss him, "Little toffee, you are mine."

Anger and fire go to his head.

"Hmm~" Mo Zhiyang struggled a few times, his legs were spread apart, and his waist was softened by kisses. He wished he could turn into a pool of spring water and melt him.

Only those who have tasted toffee can understand the sweetness of toffee, and the softness of milk must be understood by those who have tasted it.

It was mixed up into a mess, and Toffee gradually became unclean. Even his breathing became rough, and he wished he could die like this.

Mo Zhiyang was forced to kneel at the head of the bed, pressing his hands against the wall. He couldn't hold on any longer. He wanted to lie down as soon as his waist collapsed, but unfortunately he was grabbed tightly across the body and couldn't move.

"Woooooo~" He couldn't open his mouth. He couldn't close his mouth due to the rebuttal. Saliva dripped from the corners of his mouth, and the sheets were soaked.

Ryan was also afraid that he wouldn't be able to bear it, so he pulled him down suddenly so that he could lie on the bed, lying on his body, and then turned him over to face each other.