19: feels like

Maisie's POV:

I was looking at my phone with a smile. Today Lando and I were going to our first party as a couple.

Lan 🤍

Should I wear the black dress or the red dress?

You'll look beautiful in either of them

I don't need sweet Lando rn, I need fashion advisor Lando

Let me switch
😎🤏🏻
😏
You should wear the red one, it makes your eyes pop

Thank you, you can go back to sweet Lando

😏🕶️🤏🏻
😎
Can't wait to see you

You literally saw me yesterday

Why can't you be sweet Maisie? 🙄

There was never sweet Maisie

True 😔

Can't wait to see you Lan ❤️

Awww, we're sending red hearts now?

Shut up

❤️

❤️

"Why are you smiling at your phone like crazy?" Chi asked as Carlos helped her put her necklace on.

"I know why. Landooo." Carlos extended the last letter with a teasing smile on his face.

"It's our first party as a couple." I shrugged smiling.

"There you go." Carlos fixed Chi's necklace and she smiled turning to look at him.

"Thank you." She kissed him putting her hands on his face.

"Ew, get a room." I rolled my eyes and they chuckled.

[...]

Chi, Carlos, and I walked in the party. I looked around trying to find Lando.

"There he is." Carlos pointed towards the bar.

I saw Lando talking with one of his friends, it was Max Fewtrell.

"Go get your man." Chi gave me a little push and I chuckled walking towards Lando.

I didn't want to interrupt his conversation so I walked slowly towards him. He turned his head and spotted me, a smile appearing on his face.

"Here is my beautiful beautiful Maisie." He extended his hand and I grabbed it smiling. He pulled me towards him. "This is Max, Max this is Maisie."

"Such a pleasure to finally meet the girl who had Lando walking like a dog." He extended his hand and I shook it chuckling.

Lando hit his arm.

"Do you want a shot Maisie?" Max asked and I squinted.

"Why not?" I shrugged and he chuckled turning to the bartender. "Tequila." I told him before he ordered and he raised his eyebrows.