TWENTY THREE*

Asialyn B. Duncan
Las Vegas, Nevada

"YOU OWN FOUR HOUSES???" I raised my voice a little more than intended at Mondos last answer to my many questions I'd asked about him

"YOU OWN FOUR HOUSES???" I raised my voice a little more than intended at Mondos last answer to my many questions I'd asked about him. "Yes, all in different locations of course— I'd love to show you them sometime" the corners of his mouth turned up.

I clearly underestimated Mondo's entire being.

FOUR HOUSES???

"Well of course I wouldn't turn that down" I matched his attitude and smiled tilting my head to the right to rest my head on his shoulder and placing my hand on his thigh.

I want to touch it

I looked into the rear view mirror to check if the men had been paying any attention to me and Mondo before I decided to go with my next move— luckily they weren't.

Not trying to think too much into it I moved my hand to the middle of his lap, feeling his body stiffen for a second and stopping his fingers movements from playing with the ends of my hair. I rubbed my hand slowly over the now growing bulge in his pants up and down, smiling to myself at the sound of him clearing his throat, acting like nothing was going on.

It's thick

I took another glance at the rearview mirror making sure the coast was clear for me to go further. Thankfully the music was blocking out the noise from the movement I'd been making.

I brought my hands to the top of mondo pants and carefully put my hand inside, gripping the thickness of his dick and massaging his shaft, feeling him twitch in my hand.

I screamed inside—the more I reached down the more inches of dick I discovered. Why is it so big???

I squeezed my thighs together trying to control myself when he made it jump in my hand pressing it more against me and spreading his legs wider so I could have better access. He wants me to keep going

Almost like he couldn't control himself Mondo began to slowly thrust his hips up— pumping his length into my hand, making the ache between my legs beg for attention and my grip tighten around him, loving the way he thrusted his large member against me. It's like he was begging for more.

I couldn't help but look up to see his face, his mouth hung open, his eyes low now gazing into mine. Fuck, that's so sexy. I watched the lights from the buildings and colors from the traffic lights outside run across his face, the look he gave almost making me cum on the spot.

I didn't dare to look away to even check the rearview right now, if I miss even a second of what's happening right now I'd never forgive myself. I continued to stroke him but slowed down a little in fear that we might've been doing too much moving— I'd gotten into it so much I had to remember there were people in this car.