Does the devil like to eat toffee? 9.8

"He has always been dissatisfied with me becoming a divine envoy, but the divine envoy is appointed by the God of Light, and it is not my choice." Mo Zhiyang said, lowering his head, but secretly looking at him from the corner of his eye.

Wen She was a little stunned, then suppressed his emotions, "Master Divine Envoy, if there is anything wrong with Sver, please tell me."

With such an attitude, Mo Zhiyang made a guess: Sver probably mentioned the previous matter in front of him, that he indeed had no light power before.

"No need. One day, Sver will understand the good intentions of the God of Light." Mo Zhiyang said, and was about to stand up, but for some reason, his knees softened inexplicably, and he threw himself forward.

Damn, I got an arrow in the knee!

Wen She saw the right moment and hugged the person's waist, "Master Divine Envoy, are you okay?"

Ah! My little toffee was hugged by someone, my wife, that's my wife!

Ryan suddenly became angry and raised his hand to fly over with a beam of fire.

With the soft fragrance in his arms, Wen She made an affectionate expression and was about to speak to stir up the atmosphere, but the hand he was holding seemed to have been splashed with boiling water, "Ouch!"

It was so hot that he screamed. 

He shook the person away suddenly and staggered back a few steps, "Hot!"

Mo Zhiyang also took a small step back, as if being held by something, and stood still, "What's wrong with you?"

"It's hot!" Wen She looked at the burn on his palm, how could it be like this? Just now it seemed that even his soul had been scalded. Looking at the Lord God Envoy again, he seemed to be fine.

Knowing that he was behind him, Mo Zhiyang didn't know why he didn't show up. He straightened up and said, "If there are people with evil intentions, they will be burned by the power of light."

The meaning of this sentence is self-evident.

Wen She looked at the burn on his hand and didn't know how to answer for a moment, "This?" He hid his hand behind his back and said, "Master Envoy, what do you mean?"

"The meaning is obvious." Mo Zhiyang said, raising his chin slightly, "Only with good intentions can the God of Light see you. If you have bad intentions, the God of Light will not let you go."

Frowning his beautiful brows, Wen She lowered his eyes and thought.

"I was talking about why there are no bamboo shoots in the bamboo forest. It turns out that you took it away." The system snorted. This guy has more evil intentions than anyone else. He wants to steal the bamboo shoots.

Ignoring him, Mo Zhiyang put on a superior airs and turned around to go back to where he lived.

As soon as he entered the room, he slammed the door shut, lowered the bolt, and began to look around. He could feel that there was someone around him. A dog man, pretending to be dead, right?

Look how I do it to you. 

"The host is here, and he's here again with Oscar acting skills!" The system was eager to try.

"I have shamed the God of Light. This may be his punishment for me." Mo Zhiyang lowered his head, and when he raised it again, his eyes were filled with guilt and regret.

He walked to the bedside table, opened the drawer and took out a dagger inlaid with gems, "How can a person like me become an envoy of God? How can I serve the God of Light?"