Niall

Louis and i were out getting some food because we haven't eaten for a long while. So on the ride back to the hotel, we talked about how we couldn't wait to go back home and see our family after this tour ends.

"How's your mum gonna react to you having Kat?" i asked holding the bags of food on my lap. "Erm, honestly i have no clue, but im pretty sure she'll help me a bit with her" louis replied as he turned into the hotel, we got into the hotel and to our rooms. "Night mate" lou said as i handed him his bag of food. "Night" i replied as i walked into my room.

I set down the bag on the desk as i heard the shower running, Emma was in the shower. After a few seconds the water had came to a stop. "Niall, is that you?" she said out of the bathroom door. "Yea" i answered as i took the food out of the bag and set them down.

Moments after Emma came out of the bathroom with sweats and a tank top on. "Hey, um, Niall" she said after a while. "I have to tell you something" she continued as she walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge. "What is it? Are you okay, babe?" i asked worried as i sat next to her.

Her eyes didn't break contact with her hands. "I did something, something terrible." "Tell me, I'm here to help" i said rubbing her back. Seeing tears at the bridge of her eyes i brought her into a hug. "Shhh, its okay. Just tell me what's bothering you, princess" i cooed as i continued to rub her back.

She pulled away and looked at me with sorrowful eyes. "Niall, just keep in mind it was an accident, it ment nothing and i was so so so stupid for it. Please don't do anything harsh" she choked out. "Wha-" she cut me off with something i wish i could unhear.

I felt my heart jump into my throat scared what was coming next.

"I slept with luke"