Emma

I just came out and said it.

"I slept with luke"

I didn't want to look at him so i turned away, bringing all my attention to my hands. I just wanted to runaway at this point, but i know that's not going to slove anything. Or help. It was silent for a moment.

"Y-you and luke?" he slowly said. "How long?" he continued. "It was the night we all went out- plus you did the same" i said my eye contact still with my hands. "When we're you going to tell me?" i choked out feeling the tears swell up. "I forgot" he softly spoke. "you forgot you had sex with someone else who is not your girlfriend? Right."

"You did the same, so don't point this all to me" he snapped. "At lest i told you, Niall. You didn't, you 'forgot'" i slightly shouted. We stared at each other for a moment. I could see the pain and anger in his eyes, I'm pretty sure he could see sadness and and pain in mine. I didn't say anything i turned around and started to grab my things.

I felt like i didn't belonged there in that moment. "Where do you think your going?" he hissed, his voice dripping with poision. "You tell me you slept with one of my mates and just leave?!" he started to raise his voice. "I feel like i have to leave" i also raised my voice as i zipped up my suitcase.

"Why? So you can screw me over again?!" he yelled causing me to flinch a bit. Standing me ground i said, "No! I never screwed you over! You're acting like i slept with the other boys! Which i didn't and never will do, Niall!" Anger is what i could only see in his eyes. "News flash, Emma. You did!"

"I said it didn't mean anything! Don't you remember dumb ass" i snapped picking up my suitcase and walked to the door.

"Why are you calling me a dumb ass?! You're the slut! Opeing you're legs to everyone and acting as if nothings wrong!" he shouted. I felt tears start to fall. "I didn't open my legs to anyone, you asshole! God i hate you!" I shouted as i walked out of the room with my suitcase on my side. I slammed the door then seeing everyone in the hall staring at me with concerned eyes.

"Em?"