Louis

Perrie had dropped off Kat to me this morning. For almost the whole day we watched movies and ate popcorn. During a movie my had phone buzzed, I looked down at it and saw Niall's name light up on the screen.

N: hey

L: yea?

N: the 5SOS boys are at my room, wanna come over?

I looked over at Kat who was smiling as the movie played.

L: yeah I'll be on my way now

N: alright see ya then

I set my phone down on the night stand and sat up putting on my vans. "Kattybear, wanna go see Niall and Emma?" I asked kat who was looking at me with her beautiful brown eyes. "Yeah!" She shouted as she jummped off of the bed and ran to her pink with purple sparkles shoes, and picking them up. She walkes to me with her shoes in her hand. "Can up put them on please? " she asked putting her shoes on the floor then sitting with her legs out infront of her. I nodded and smiled as i put her shoes on.

After i got her shoes on we walked out of the room. She ran down the hall acting like an airplane making a buzz sound with her lips. I looked down at my phone seeing if i had gotten another text since i felf a small vibration in my pocket.

Before i could look up i bumped into someone. I stumbled back, dropping my phone. "God damn i-" i said before i saw a girl with black hair wearing, a black jumper, semi light blue jeans, with white ankle converse,on her bum looking around her. "Haha, I'm so sorry i shouldn't walk and text at the same time" she smiled as she reached for a phone to the right of her. She then stood up and looked at me. "It's fine, i also shouldn't text and walk" i said followed by a small laugh. "I'm Sl-" she began before i heard Kat's voice and tuge on my shirt.

"Lou, here you go" she said handing my phone to me. "Thank you, love" i thanked her as i grabbed my phone from her."who's this cutie?" The girl said looking at kat smiling and giving her a small wave. "He name's Kat," i answered the girl. "Awe how cute and uh, as i was saying, I'm Jemma" Jemma said smiling at me. "I'm louis but everyone calls me Lou" i greeted myself smiling back. "Yeah, i know you're that guy from the band One Direction." She replied with a smile

"Are you a fan?" I asked. "Yeah, i love y'alls music and you guys are really hilarious" she said with a giggle at the end. "We're having a show tomorrow night, uh i could get you some backstage tickets, if you like?" I asked raising a eyebrow towards her. "Yeah sounds great. My hotel number is room 210" she said smiling.

"Well i best be getting back to my room, bye lou" she said walking passed me and down the hall. "Ok, bye" i said watching her walk down the hall looking down at her phone. I had let out a small laugh as i remembered that's how she bumped into me.

I knocked on the door as i heard a bunch of laughing. Then the door opened to Emma smiling. "Oh hey, come on in" she said stepping aside letting Kat and i inside to a messy room with candy and fruit on all on the floor.

"What the hell happened here?" I asked letting out a laugh seeing luke on the floor eating smarties that were on his chest. "I'm so happy" he said as he kept eating the smarties off his chest.

"Haha!" Kat laughed as she ran over to luke and jumped on his chest eating some of the smarties,making everyone laugh.

After a whole time having laughs and jokes kat had wanted to paint her face like a kitty. So Emma painted cat whiskers and a heart shape nose. "Yay! Im a kitty!" Kat cheered as she jummped on the bed. "A very pretty kitty!" Michael said smiling at kat who had wrapped her arms around his neck from behind him.

Soon kat had fallen asleep cuddling into Michael's arms. "Well i guess it's time for us to go" i said as i walked over to mikey to grab kat. "She's so cute, i just wanna squeeze her" he said smiling as he stood up and giving her to me. "Yea, i know" i answered as i looked down at her, she had a smile on her face as she slept in my arms.

Niall had opened the door to let me out. "Thanks for coming over, mate" he said as i walked out. "Yeah, no problem lad" i replied as i walked down the hall towards my room.