Louis

I looked at Jemma then back at her aunt. "What the hell?" Dawn spoke even more angry. "What?" Jem said confused. "What the hell are you doing here?" Her aunt spoke. "Hanging with my friends, why are you here?" She snapped. "I'm here to get my daughter!" She said turning to kat then grabbing her. "Hey! Let go of her!" I yelled causeing people to walk over to us. "She's not your daughter!" Dawn growled. "I don't give a fuck! You left your daugher alone in the freezing cold with hardly any clothing! You should be ashamed to be called a mother!" I told her off.

My blood was boiling with anger. I finally met kat's birth mom and she was a fucking bitch. I loked over to kat who was staring at me with watered eyes, I felt bad for yelling in front of kat, seeing tears in her eye literally broke ne heart.

"Um, excuse me? Is everything alright here?" One guy said putting his hand on my left shoulder. I removed his hand from my shoulder. "No, this woman left her daughter in the freezing cold in front of a mall. Now she's accusing me of stealing her daughter when she clearly left her daughter all alone." I answered looking at the woman then to kat. "No, i left her for a second and she was gone" the woman suddenly had a change in attitude.

"Well, she is her mother" the man said. "This woman abandoned her child!" I yelled. "I'm assuming i can go, c'mon Jemma" she demanded as she walked off. "No" Jem said sitting back down between me and Niall. "What did you say?" "No"

"You listen here you have to come with me you little brat!" She yelled as she walked over to Selene and pulled her out of her chair and onto the floor. This woman was really getting on my nerves."Stop" i yelled as i stood up and in front of Dawn. "Move out of my way!" She yelled pushing me to the side as she droped Kat on the floor causeing her to cry.

I saw Emma step up to Jemma to help her up as Perrie ran to Kat and picked her up. "Stop it now" a fears males voice spoke, it was an officer.

"So let me get this straight, you and your friend, here, found this little girl infront of a mall in the freezing cold with minimal clothing, and now her birth mother comes along making up a fake story say she never left her child?" The officers explains. "Yes, and she says that i kidnapped her child, which therefore is not ture" i added along as i looked at kat who was talking to a female cop and back to the officer. "Okay, well, Mary come here with Mrs.Dawn" he said looking over to the other officer.

Once we got together the cops looked at both of me and Dawn before speaking. "Well, for what i see here the child, Heather, will be with at a foster home until we all settle for a court day to figure whom the child is to live with or if the child shall remain in the foster home" he spoke looking at both Dawn and i.

Tonight was a hell if a slap in the face. Everything just came tumbling down after this day.

A/N: I want to cringe so hard rn. On a exciting note i might get to see P!ATD next year!!