Dwapar yug

I slowly opened my eyes and I was sleeping on the ground. I quickly got up and saw unusual place like people were wearing weird clothes. Ancient Indian clothes and there were also chariot. Then a tall tanned skin man approached me. He was also wearing the same clothes

 He looked up and down at me and asked " Devi are you okay?" I laughed and said " Am I in Mahabharat set or what?" He gave me a curious look

. He looked up and down at me and asked " Devi are you okay?" I laughed and said " Am I in Mahabharat set or what?" He gave me a curious look. I again asked " and what is this Devi ?" He said " Devi I don't think you are mentally okay and what kinda clothes are you wearing?"  I got furious and said " what how dare you this is Kali yug and it is supposed to be me asking? , look at your half naked clothes." He said " what are you talking about it's dwapar yug and what is Kali yug?"

(A moment of silent filled the place)

I thought he was joking but seriously the place and people's behaviour doesn't seems like I am in Kali yug.
I asked " who are you?" He sighed and replied " Radhey Putra Karn." I gasped and said " uhm I don't feel well." Then I fall unconscious again.

Next time I opened my eyes to see a middle aged women beside me. She was examining me . She asked " how are you feeling now putri?" I replied " well but is this really dwapar yug?" She nodded and that dude called Karn was standing at the door. She said " I am Radhey Karn's mother and you?" I replied " Kridha ." She replied " that's a unique and beautiful name." Then she looked at my outfit and asked " what kinda clothes are those ?" I just smiled awkwardly and she said " why don't you change ." I nodded and she sent Karn outside. She helped me wore dress.

Then we both went outside

Then we both went outside. She said to Karn " Putra take Kridha with you she will feel bored here." He nodded and we both went out . He said " which kingdom are you from?" I didn't know what to say so I decided to ignore it by running towards the butterfly. He chuckled at my childish behaviour. Then we both went to a forest where he practiced his archery. I just sat at a rock and see him practicing. He was good at it I mean duh he is SURYAPUTRA KARN. I have read Mahabharat at my childhood so I have knowledge about it :). 

Karn noticed me being lost in some another world. He said " do you wanna try" I said " I don't know how to even hold a bow." He said " I will teach you ." Then I moved toward him and he teached me how to hold bow and throw arrow. It was fun (I mean one of the greatest archery is teaching me why wouldn't it be ). 

After that we both went to the waterfall and I said " I am hungry please do something." ( I have a very bad habit when I feel hungry I can't even walk and my body can't even stand ) He replied " wait ." Then he came with a bunch of fruit in his hands. He washed them all and handed to me. I said while bitting a apple " have some too." He said " no first you be full." I replied " no no you also have some otherwise I will have stomachache later ." He chuckled and took some bites.

I fall down in ground in relief of my stomach being full. He said " god how can you eat so much I bought so many fruits and now nothing is left." I chuckled and said " you also ate some don't forgot that." He replied " yea but you have eaten 90% while I have ate 50%." I got up from ground and said " let's come again tomorrow." He replied " we can't I have to go somewhere else." I asked " where?" He replied " hastinapur." I mumbled" hastinapur." He asked " did you say something?" I said " why is that". He replied " there is going to be a competition held on tomorrow between pandav and kaurav, and I am going to participate." I realised that this incident will change everything between pandav and karn. I said " but you are.." he said " sutputra but what is that a crime?" I replied " no no but will they let you participate?" He replied " I don't know but they have to as I am stronger compared to them and I have equal strength in archery as Arjun ."

I nodded and replied " I also want to go." He looked at me and said " but why?" I said " I want to see all the maharathi's ." He looked down and I pleaded him." He then finally said " ok ok ." I smiled and we both went home.