The Beginning

*2020*

I'm losing my damn mind. Due to the pandemic I'm not on tour with the guys. I decided to move back to Florida so I've been staying there. It's late at night so I just used and now I'm trying to relax. Keyword being trying because as I'm laying in bed, I get a phone call from one of the closest people to me on the planet, Priscilla. When I answer the phone I can tell she's having a rough night and she's crying.

*Priscilla And I's Conversation*

Priscilla: J-Jack Jack?

Me: What's up Scilla?

Priscilla: I know its late but um I-I'm j-just having a really rough night...

I cut her off.

Me: I'm on my way. I'll see you soon I love you Scilla.

Priscilla: I love you too Jack Jack.

*End Of Our Conversation*

We hung up and I jumped out of bed. I threw some pants on and one of my Uncle Layne's leather jackets on.

 I threw some pants on and one of my Uncle Layne's leather jackets on

I packed a bag with a few guitars one acoustic and one electric with my amp along with a change of clothes

I packed a bag with a few guitars one acoustic and one electric with my amp along with a change of clothes. I grabbed the keys to my Uncle Layne's old trans am which was given to me on my 16th birthday by Layne's mom.

 I grabbed the keys to my Uncle Layne's old trans am which was given to me on my 16th birthday by Layne's mom

I grabbed my keys and my bags before heading out the door. During the drive, I stopped by the store and grabbed some of Priscilla's favorite snacks. Eventually at like midnight I finally pull in to Priscilla's drive way. I turn the car off and take the keys out of the ignition before getting out and grabbing my bags. I walk up and knock on Priscilla's door. A few minutes later she answers.

Priscilla: Hey Jack Jack...

Me: Theres the Gypsy Goddess.

She smiled at me.

Priscilla: Come in. Those bags look heavy.

Me: Thanks. They're not too bad.

She steps aside and I walk in and set my bags down in the corner. We finally hug. When we break apart, I grab the bag of snacks and her hand.

Me: Come on.

We walk to the couch and sit down before I hand her the bag. After she looks in it, she looks at me and smiles.

Priscilla: Thank you Jack Jack. You're so sweet.

Me: I could tell you were having a rough night so I brought those and my guitars because I figured you would want me to sing to you at some point.

Priscilla let out a little giggle.

Priscilla: You know me so well.

Me: Well you are my Scilla after all.

Priscilla: And you're my Jack Jack.

I smiled at her. I can't help it, everytime she says my name I smile.

Me: So what's goin on?

Priscilla: It's just this whole divorce thing. I just wish it didn't have to happen. I wish we could've worked. I feel like that was the only chance I'll have at love.

Me: Are you nuts!? Nevermind, scratch that. Anyway Scilla you'll find it again. Men are fuckin stupid but even the dumbest man on God's green earth would want you.

Priscilla looks down as she responds.

Priscilla: You're just saying that...

Me: No I'm not Scilla. You're special.

Priscilla: No I'm not.

Me: Really? How many "JJ Whisperer's" are there?

Priscilla: Just me.

Me: EXACTLY! It took Sam years to get out of me what you got in a week. Scilla you stole my heart.

Priscilla finally looked up and smiled before leaning in and kissing my cheek.

Priscilla: Maybe I did but I lost it.

Me: No. No you didn't. You still have it. You've always had it and you'll always have it.

I hold up one finger.

Me: Hold on.

I pull out my phone and call my big brother Sam or as wrestling fans know him Darby. He quickly answered.

Sam: Yo bro.

Me: Hey bro. I know it's late so I won't keep you long. I just have 1 question.

Sam: Shoot bro.

Me: What did you think I thought of Priscilla even just after the first time I met her.

Sam kinda laughed.

Sam: Oh bro I knew you loved her. You acted like the J I knew before Layne and your brother passed. After a few months I could tell she had you wrapped around her little finger. You'd sing for her or do anything for her anytime she'd ask and I couldn't really ever get you to do anything for me. That's why I started calling her the "JJ Whisperer". There were times I thought and there were times I knew you liked her more then me and I know you love me. I was never mad about it haha. I would see you two off in a corner somewhere talking and you both would have these huge smiles on eachothers faces. Sometimes I'd think "Damn if they want me too, I'll sign the papers and let them get married." Haha.

Me: Haha thanks bro. I'll let you go. I love ya.

Sam: I love you too bro.

We hung up and Priscilla and I looked at eachother.

Me: See!

Priscilla hugged me before kissing me on the cheek while pulling back.

Priscilla: I didn't know that you really cared that much about me.

Me: Always have and always will.

We spent the next hour just laughing and joking around listening to music. During one song, I just got up and started Dancing around like a idiot. Priscilla was dying laughing, she loved it and I loved making her laugh.

After she yawned, I picked her up and carried her to bed. Before I laid her down, I pulled the blankets back. I laid her down and covered her up before kissing her forehead.

Me: Goodnight Scilla.

I went to leave before she grabbed my wrist and made me turn around.

Priscilla: Wait Jack Jack. Can you sleep in here with me so I can have something to cuddle? Besides if you're here then I'll feel and sleep better.

I smiled at her.

Me: Scilla when have I ever said no to you? Of course I'll sleep in here with you.

I walked to the other side of the bed before getting under the covers. Priscilla and I scooted closer to eachother before I wrap my arms around her waist.

Me: Goodnight Scilla. I love you.

Priscilla: Goodnight Jackie. I love you too.

As I drifted off to sleep, I could feel Priscilla unlock my hands before holding them. I could also feel her rub her ass against me. I don't know if she was just trying to get comfortable or what's gotten into her but I really this doesn't complicate things.