The Moore The Merrier

*2 Years Later*

Well I've been on tour with Alice and Priscilla has been kicking ass in WWE. I'm still using but it's gotten worse. I'm using all the time and I've turned into a ghost. I don't talk to anyone anymore, even Priscilla. I don't even talk to the boys on the bus. I just go out and sing and after the show I just go to the bus and get in my bunk. I use to relax before going to sleep. I'm really skinny now because I don't eat. I've also changed my hair, it's still long but just shaved and I have dreads now.

 I've also changed my hair, it's still long but just shaved and I have dreads now

I'm always wearing my sunglasses because my eyes are really dark and sunken in.

I don't want Sam and I especially don't want Priscilla to see me like this. I'm in a lot of pain and I don't want them to see me like this. I'm not gonna make excuses, I did this to myself. I wrote my own part.

Most of today, I've been sick but I was able to score some before the show.

*At The Arena*

I hit the bathroom and "took my vitamins" before showtime. I smoked a cigarette before going out on stage.

*OnStage*

I walk out and the place erupted. It's Seattle and it's the Moore Theater so it means even more then it normally would. One of if not the best performance of Uncle Layne's life came at this arena so I'm extra motivated to bring it. I walk up to microphone stand.

Me: How the fuck you doin Seattle!? Didn't you have anything better to do? We didn't think you guys would make it with all the snow on the ground. I used to walk 6 miles in the snow to school. You know that?

Two audience members shouted something in response. There voices sounded very familiar.

Audience Members: UPHILL!

I smiled and pointed in their direction before responding.

Me: Uphill. Good answer. This setlist is pretty heavy tonight but we more specifically I thought we'd take advice from the great Sammy Hagar and open with something a little special.

The music starts and it's time to go to work. The set goes as follows.

Me: Man y'all have kicked ass tonight thank yall so much for coming out. That last song and this next song are dedicated to someone who stole my heart the first time I met her. Even though we're no longer in contact with eachother because of me, I just want you to know I'm still keeping tabs on you. Please know this was not you're fault and you did nothing wrong, this was all on me. I miss you and I love you.

After we finished that last song, we all took a bow before heading backstage. After meet and greets were over, I went into the dressing room bathroom and "took more of my vitamins." When I came out, I was shocked who was in the room waiting on me.

Me: Sam? Priscilla?