Healing Up

Well when Priscilla isn't at TV, she's been staying with me and taking care of me which I can't lie I love. She's so gentle and compassionate and I really think she likes doing it. She's always smiling and acting so happy which makes this whole thing easier on me mentally.

She's at an NXT taping right now so I'm really bored. I would just get up and move around but before she left Priscilla made me promise to stay in bed. She gave me puppy dog eyes when she made me promise so there's no way I'm gonna break it. I'm just laying in my bed with my leg propped up and scrolling through social media when I see a post with a picture of my girl so that of course stops me dead in my tracks.

*The Post*

@nxtfan4life: Bro she's gotta have the best ass in the world

@nxtfan4life: Bro she's gotta have the best ass in the world. What I wouldn't do just to touch it🥵

32,491 Likes.

View All 10,300 Comments.

@gigidolin_wwe: I wonder what @ljalexander has to say about that🤔

@ljalexander: @gigidolin_wwe What does it matter what I think lol

@gigidolin_wwe: @ljalexander because he's talking about what belongs to Daddy so I was just wondering what Daddy's thoughts are about it.

@ljalexander: @gigidolin_wwe Well since you wanna know so so badly lol um he aint lyin especially when it's in your hands or rubbin up on your leg😘

I didn't think much about it before Priscilla texted me.

*Priscilla And I's Conversation*

Scilla Baby🥀🖤: Baby you just made it worse on yourself...

Me: What I do?? I was a good boy and stayed in bed like I promised.

Scilla Baby🥀🖤: Good boy but I wasn't even talking about that...when momma Scilla gets home her baby's about to love her😘

Me: What wicked plan do you have goin through that lil head of yours baby??

Scilla Baby🥀🖤: Don't you worry about that just know you'll love it baby😈😘

Me: Okay why the fuck am I scared AND turned on simultaneously??

Scilla Baby🥀🖤: See you soon...Daddy😈😘

Me: 😳Soon you soon baby

*End Of Our Conversation*

I set my phone down and started to think. Okay Priscilla is crazy so this is about to be very interesting. About 30 minutes later, Priscilla walked in the house before coming into my room. She walked up to the bed before crawling on top of me and gave me alustful kiss. She straddled my waist before running her finger up and down my chest with a wicked and lustful smile on her face.