Whoops...

I'm hanging out with Sam today while we were Skating and I had an idea pop in my head.

Me: Hey bro?

Sam: Yeah bro?

Me: I wanna skate off the house.

Sam: Are you nuts?

Me: Sam. Really?

Sam: Good point. Yeah you are but that's a pot, kettle thing. Go ahead though.

Me: Thanks bro.

We went into his garage and got a ladder before we set it up. Sam climbed up first and I followed suit. Once we were on the roof, Darby skated to the edge before bailing and jumping off the roof. He landed on the ground before rolling. I started to skate but one of my boards wheels got caught on a shingle. The board stopped but sent me off the roof before I landed on the ground, HARD on my right leg. I immediately knew something was wrong.

Me: Uh bro.

Sam: Yeah bro?

Me: I just broke my leg.

Sam started laughing until he realized I wasn't joking.

Sam: Oh my god I'll call the Paramedics.

Sam got on his phone before calling 911. About 20 minutes later, they showed up and loaded me up on a stretcher.

During the ambulance ride, they gave me something to deal with the pain.

Sam: How you feelin bub?

Me: I've been through worse.

Sam: Have you told Priscilla yet?

My eyes went wide.

Me: Oh god, she's gonna kill me.

I grabbed my phone and saw she already texted me.

*Priscilla And I's Conversation*

Babygirl🥀💍: I miss you baby.

Me: I miss you too baby but you're gonna be mad

Babygirl🥀💍: Why would I be mad at you baby??

Me: I may have done something...

Babygirl🥀💍: What'd you do baby??

Me: Well me and sam were hanging out and well😬😬

Babygirl🥀💍: Oh my god baby! What happened!? Are you okay?? What hospital are you at? Send me your location and I'll be there soon

Babygirl🥀💍: Oh my god baby! What happened!? Are you okay?? What hospital are you at? Send me your location and I'll be there soon. I love you baby.

*End Of Our Conversation*

I sent her my location and told her I love her too before setting my phone down. About 30 minutes later Priscilla came storming into the room and up to my bed. She grabs my face and leans down and starts kissing all over my face. As she kisses me, she talks.

Priscilla: *kiss* Oh *kiss* my *kiss* poor *kiss* baby *kiss* are *kiss* you *kiss* okay?

She gives me a passionate kiss on the lips before I answer her with a chuckle.

Me: I'm fine baby.

Sam kind of laughs at our interaction.

Sam: Damn Priscilla you were never that way with me haha.

Priscilla: Sammy hush. You know he's my boy. No he's not just my boy, he's MY baby.

She kisses me again.

Priscilla: Baby J what's wrong?

Me: Well they haven't come back in with the X rays yet. Hey why don't you get in this bed with me and keep me company?

I wiggled my eyebrows at Priscilla and she smiled and kissed my cheek.

Priscilla: I don't wanna hurt you baby.

Me: You won't babygirl. Now come on.

Priscilla smiled and kissed my cheek again.

Priscilla: Scoot over baby.

I scooted over before Priscilla got in the bed beside me. I wrapped my arm around her as she cuddled into my side. Soon the Doctor came in.

Dr . James: Well son you look comfortable considering.

Me: Doc I can't complain.

I smiled before leaning down and kissing the top of Priscilla's head.

Dr. James: Well you could considering you figured out a way to break your ankle in 2 places. Do you have any one to help you out?

Priscilla answered for me.

Priscilla: I'll be staying with him so I'll take care of him.

Dr. James: Well that's good, I'll get your discharge papers.

The doctor leaves and comes back after like 30 years with my discharge papers and some crutches. After I signed the papers, I got on the crutches before we made our way to Sam's car. He drove all of us back to my house.

Once we got back to my house and I was situated laying down in bed, Sam looked at me.

Sam: You gonna be good bub?

I looked at Priscilla who was cuddling me and smiled.

Me: Bro I'm already perfect.

Sam smiled before looking to Priscilla.

Sam: Priscilla?

Priscilla: Yeah Sam?

Sam: Take good care of him.

Priscilla raised her head off my chest and kissed my cheek.

Priscilla: Don't you worry Sam. I'm gonna take VERY good care of my baby.

Sam: You two have fun. NOT TOO MUCH FUN but have fun.

We all shared a laughed before we said our goodbyes and Sam left. Leaving Priscilla and I alone. Priscilla swung her leg over my waist before rolling on top of me and sitting on top of me. She grabbed my habds and put them on her ass before she smiled down at me.

Priscilla: Don't you worry baby, I'm gonna take VERY good care of you~ Whatever you want, I'll get it. Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it and I do mean Anything you want~

Priscilla leaned down and gave me a passionate yet lustful kiss.

Me: Can we just cuddle and go to sleep? I'm tired baby and I just wanna go to sleep with you in my arms.

Priscilla smiled warmly at me.

Priscilla: You got it baby.

Priscilla slipped her shirt off and laid down on my bare chest.

Priscilla: If you move your hands off of their spot, I'll kill you. Understand?

Me: Yes babygirl.

Priscilla kissed my chest.

Priscilla: Good Boy~ Goodnight baby. I love you.

Me: Goodnight babygirl. I love you too.

I kissed the top of her head before laying my head back down on the pillows. I closed my eyes and played with her ass until I was out cold. The ankle doesn't hurt so bad but if Priscilla is gonna baby me then I've never had anything more painful happen to me in my life.