Meet❤️

Hey here is the new story of mine on new year so do give your all the love❤️___________________________________________

Screen focuses on one girl who is lostly dancing in rain....rain drops are creasing her body and her ghungroo is making beautiful sound with her each step....

She is all lost in her dance forgetting everything....she twirls around while singing the song in her melodious voice....

She opened her arms in air and catches the rain drops and splashed in air with smile....she jumps in the mud pond dancing madly around....

Her sister happily runs towards her as she comes there searching for her....

Preeta....preeta....(that girl stops seeing her sister and smiles)

Preeta- aarti dii aap...kya hua....mein...(she bites her nails being nervous)

Her sister makes sad face and nodded in no looking down....preeta's face falls seeing her and she walks towards one of shalter and sits there removing her ghungroo....

Her sister comes from behind and hugs her....preeta passes her small smile and focuses on her ghungroo removing it with sad face....

Her sister Aarti smiles sheepishly and preeta sees her confusingly but then her eyes widened and she smiles standing with shock....

Preeta- muzhe scholarship mila gayi....(her sister nodded happily) diii....diii...dii main bhaut khush hoon....(hugs her)

Aarti- main bhi....aur humse jyada maa bauji....haan vho thode udaas bhi hain ke unka yeh chand ka tukda unki nazro se dur chala jayega....(holds her chin)lekin vho bhaut khush hain preeta....main doctor bani thi us din jitne khush the us se bhi jyada....(preeta smiles)

Preeta- main abhi aayi haan....(she moves inside the shelter and takes her bag and takes out small Krishna idol) Krishna jiii thank you....thank you so much....abh apko aise he mere har kadam par mere saath rehna hain....thank you....chalo abh mein ghar jati hoon aur apke liye meetha sa makaan banati hoon....(she keeps the idol back and moves out) diii chale....(she nodded)

Preeta and her sister comes to their house and their mother comes and looks at preeta shockingly as she is all drenched up.....

Preeta- maaf kar do maa....lekin apko tho pata hain mein jab bhi pareshan hoti hoon tho dance se he sukoon milta hain abh aap muzhe daato maat na...(she makes cute face)

Vishakha- accha chal aaj itni badi khushi ke baat pata chali hain tho mein nahi daat rahi....par tu muh tho meetha kar....(she feeds her sweet)

Preeta- bauji...(she runs to him and hugs him and her mother and sister shakes their head) aap khush hoon na....

Rajesh- bhaut khush hoon....(breaks the hug and cups her face) lekin udaas bhi hoon kyuki meri gudiya mere se itne dur paraye desh jane vali hain....(she looks at him with moist eyes)

Preeta- aap muzhe meri bidai vali feel maat do....apki gudiya sirf 2 saal keliye jaaa rahi hain fir aaungi tho apke he pass fir kahi nahi jaungi....(she hugs him)

Paraye desh jakar tho acche acche apna rang badal dete hain....kab us paraye desh ke hawa hume dushit kar deti hain hume pata bhi nahi chalta....(preeta and all looks at her chachi)

Vishakha- didi aap yeh kya bol rahe hoon...aap khush nahi hain....vho apna sapna pura karne jaa rahi hain apna naam banane jaa rahi hain.....(she rolls her eyes and preeta sees her)

Rajesh- Vineet samjha Suparna ko ke meri beti ke taraki ko apni buri nazar na lagaye....aur agar khush nahi raha jaa raha tho apne kamre mein reh....

Suparna- kya hua bhai jii sach kaha tho kadwa laga apko....lekin aap likh ke lelo nah preeta ko paraye desh ke hawa lag gayi tho mera naam bhi Suparna nahi are maine bhi jamana dekha hain...ladki ko jyada chut dedo tho vho ghar mein bezaati ke alawa kuch nahi lati...aap pachtaoge....