Spending day with her❤️

Hey guyss here is the chapter of My sweet addiction❤️

Don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to it😙
___________________________________________

Preeta sleepily rubs her eyes feeling sunrays and opens them....she smiles lazily and gets up from the bed and looks at the watch....

Preeta- good morning preeta....Sunday morning kitni acchi hoti hain....(she smiles folding blanket) chuti ka din matlab aaram ka din....fresh hoti hoon fir maa aur bauji se bhi baat karni hain....

She takes her clothes from cupboard and moves to bathroom....Karan comes upstairs in t-shirt and track pants all sweating because of morning workout...

He takes out his t-shirt and sits on bed being all tired....he looks at time and thought to get fresh up....

He moves towards bathroom but find the door lock....he irritatingly slammed the door feeling all stinking....

Preeta- Karan....

Karan- yeah it's me....hoon gaya tumhara kitna time lagega tumhe....

Preeta- half an hour....(he widened his eyes)

Karan- yaar nahane mein kisko itna time lagta hain....fine aao I am waiting....(sits on bed wrapping towel around his bare body)

After sometime his phone rings and he looks for his phone and found it on charging point...he takes it and answers call...

Karan- hello yess uncle....

Landlord- karan muzhe harry ne kaha ke tumhe vho ladki nahi chaiye jisko maine ghar rent par diya hain...don't worry maine uske liye naya ghar dekha hain....(he remembers how he complained to harry about it)

Karan- umm uncle muzhe abhi koi problem nahi hain she can stay with me....aur vaise bhi hum dono ke dosti bhi hoon gayi hain....

Landlord- ohh that's great fir tho koi baat he nahi hain....okay tho acche se rehna and don't trouble her okay...rakhta hoon....(cuts the call)

Tumhe mere ghar mein rehne se abh koi problem nahi hain....(he turns to her and she shouts seeing him standing there in just track pant and towel around his chest)

Karan- kya hua....

Preeta- khudhko dekha nahi hain kya....(turns around) tum kabhi pure Kapde pehan kar ghum sakte hoon....

Karan- yaar itni hot and sexy se body baghwan ne muzhe cover karne keliye thodi de hain....(she rolls her eyes listening him) vaise tum....(he moves to her and she moves back)

Preeta- dekho karan pass maat aao....pehle kuch pehen lo tum....(her back hits to the bathroom door and he looks at her with smile) Karan jao na....

Karan- nahi abhi mood nahi hain mera....vaise tum kuch puch rahi thi kya puch rahi thi....

Preeta- kuch nahi puch rahi thi main tum jao....

Karan- yaar ladkiya tarsti hain muzhe shirtless dekhne keliye aur jab yeh opportunity tumhare pass khudh chal kar aa rahi hain aur tum hoon ke vaha muh karke khadi hoon....

Preeta- ughhh karan....tum....(the door of bathroom get open as it was not locked properly and because of that she lost her balance and tries to hold his hand)

Karan- preeta....(he hold her hand but they both falls inside bathroom loosing the balance)

Preeta- ouch....(he looks at her and holds her head rubbing it to sooth her pain and she opens her eyes to look at him)

She finds him pressing her head being little worried for her....she stares at him seeing his care over her mere pain but comes back to sense feeling pain....