Troubles🙁

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of My sweet addiction.....❤️

Don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter....😄

Please do vote if you can read they why can't you vote for it🙂

___________________________________________

Preeta comes to canteen in break and order food for herself....she feels tap on her shoulder and she looks back at karan with smile.....

Karan- chalo hume join karo....(she sees behind him and aaru and roni waves at her)

Preeta- why not....(she takes her plate and walk towards the table with karan) hello....

Aaru- hii preeta....nice suit haan....I must say you really have good taste in clothes....

Preeta- really....thank you....meri dii ko bolna she thinks it's too old fashion...she doesn't like my clothing sense....(she chuckles remembering about her sister)

Roni- yeah sisters are always like that....meri behan thi nah usko bhi meri bhaut se baatein pasand nahi thi...jaise ke meri hairstyles....(she chuckles seeing him as he points at his hairs)

Preeta- umm vaise tumne thi kyu kaha....tumhari sister....(she ask confusingly and roni sees her)

Aaru- umm preeta she is no more....(preeta sees her and then at roni) vho 3 years back we lost her....

Preeta- ohh I am sorry....(roni nodded in no)

Roni- vaise you are some what like my sister....sweet caring and cute....(preeta smiles)

Preeta- accha....tho be ready with gift...(he sees her confusingly) are main rakshabandhan par rakhi bandhungi nah....(he smiles)

Roni- sach main....(she smiles and nodded) okay sister....(her phone rings)

Preeta- ek second haan....(she lefts to take call) haan choti bol....

Yukti- diii this room is too messy....I can't handle this cleaning work and arrangements....it's to boring work....(preeta shakes her head) please aap aao nah....muzhe yeh hostel room arrange karne ko nahi hoon raha....

Preeta- okay baba I'll come but after my lectures....tab tak thoda tho kar le....(she pouts hearing her)

Yukti- diii....accha fine main thoda karne ka try karti hoon....byee dii abhi muzhe karne do aur aap jaldi aana....

Preeta- Haan thik hain....byee...(she cuts the call and moves to them)

Karan- kiska phone tha....

Preeta- Yukti ka....vho us se room clean and arrange karne main meri madat chaiye thi....so call kiya tha....tho abh lectures ke baad vaha jaungi....(he nodded)

Aaru- sach main yaar yeh cleaning ka kaam kitna boring hota hain.....hum karan ke ghar par rehte the nah tab clean tho bhaut kaam karte the room ko....

Preeta- yeah I know....jab aayi thi tab mess ne he mera welcome kiya tha....(they chuckles when someone spoils preeta dress with ketchup) ohh....(she looks up at shanaya)

Shanaya- ohhh I am sorry....galati se hoon gaya....(the three glares at her knowing she does that purposely)

Preeta- it's okay....(she ignored her and stands) main clean karke aati hoon....

Aaru- wait I'll come with you....

Preeta- no it's fine....I'll do that....(she nodded and lefts from there)

Aaru- Shanaya why did you do that haan.....

Shanaya- kaha nah galati se hoon gaya....vaise bhi us cheap ladki ke cheap dress he tho kharab hua hain....(they glares at her in anger)