she is different❤️

Hey guyss thank you for understanding me and waiting for my stories❤️

Here is the another chapter of my sweet addiction🤌

Don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter...

50+ votes (please do complete this one)

___________________________________________

Preeta wakes up early in the morning and gets ready for college....she looks at karan who is still sleeping peacefully...

Preeta- isko college nahi jana kya....utha du is se....yah rehne du...isne gussa kiya tho....utha he deti hoon kal raat late soya tha shyad nah uthe....

She walks towards him and bends little close to him to wake up him....The water droplets from her wet hair falls over his face and he opens his eyes irritatingly making preeta widened her eyes.....

Preeta- shit....(he sees her who is looking at him with apologetic face) I am sorry vho mein bas tumhe uthane aayi thi....

Karan looks at her lostly and she sees him confusingly and waves her hand infront him....

Preeta- tum suna rahe hoon....(he sees her and then looks around)

Karan- haan suna maine....yeh pani kaisa hain....(sits and wipes the droplets from his face)

Preeta- mein vahi keh rahi thi I am sorry vho mere baalo ka pani hain vho baal gile the aur mein tumhe uthane aayi tho....

Karan- yeah....yeah fine....(she nodded and he takes his phone from night stand)

Preeta turns around to mirror and starts drying her hairs with towel while humming....Karan eyes falls on her and soft smile steals his lips hearing her humming song....

She takes her bangles wearing them adoring her hands...she then takes her hair on one side of shoulder to wear her earrings....

Karan eyes falls on her bare back as the knot of her dress were open making him quickly adverts his gaze from her thinking it's not good but he again looks at her admiring her face....

Her lips are curled in pout as she is struggling to wear earrings because of her open hair....After struggling for long she finally wears them and smiles in the mirror....

Karan is all lost in admiring her as she is looking so cute in those irritated faces... she turns back and he adverts his gaze and looks into phone....

She takes her dupatta from bed and wears it...she ties her hairs in bun with the help of hair pin and her loose hair strands falls on her cheeks making her look breathtaking even in simple attire....

She tucks her hair strands behind her ear and karan's feels his heartbeats raising....

she sees the knot of her dress is open and shakes her head before tieing it....she at last takes her bag and turns making karan looks away from her not wanting get caught by her....

She sees him confusingly and walks to him...

Preeta- tum aaj college nahi aane vale....(he sees her)

Karan- kyu mein nahi aaunga tho tum muzhe miss karogi...(she widened her eyes and he smriks getting down from the bed)

Preeta- tum kabhi sidhe sawal ka siddha jawab kyu nahi dete...maine tho just generally pucha tha....maat aao muzhe kya....(she is about to go downstairs when he catches her hand and she sees him) haath kyu pakda tumne...haath chodo....

Karan- don't worry koi batameezi nahi karne vala....(she looks at him as he leans little close to her and carefully takes out the pin form her hair)

Her hair falls down at instant on her shoulder reaching to her waist....he smiles internally seeing how beautiful see looks in open hair...