Stay away from her❤️

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of my sweet addiction...❤️‍🔥

So don't forget to do vote and share your reviews with me❤️

50+ votes please complete before that I am not going to update I am feeling bad to put targets but I have no other choice as the votes are to less and i am writing this chapters being unwell so i can except this much from your side☹️
___________________________________________

Karan is sitting in the college canteen thinking about preeta how she is praying for him...she just met him and still caring for him....

His friends were confuse seeing him all lost from the time he has came....they looks at eachother with raised eyebrows seeing karan and then nodded in no....

Roni- buddy tu kya soch raha hain kabse....(karan sees him and nodded in no)

Karan- nothing....muzhe bhook lag rahi hain...mein kuch order karke aata hoon...(he is about to go but aaru stops him and ask him to sit) aaru...

Aaru- karan....kya hua....dekh tu open up hone mein humesha time leta hain aur andar he andar sochte rehta hain lekin hum dost hain karan you can share with us....kya hua hain abh bata hume....

Roni- haan bata kya baat hain karan....

Karan- there is nothing guyss....sach main....muzhe bhi nahi pata ke main kya soch raha hoon....(they sees him confusingly) chodo na....khaate hain kuch mind fresh hoga....(they nodded and ordered the food)

On the other side preeta is about to leave when she hears ringing of phone....she walks towards dining table and sees karan phone on table....

Preeta- yeh phone bhul gaya....abhi jaungi tho de dungi....(the phone rings again) vapas baaj raha hain utha lu kya....par kya karan ka phone uski permission ke bager uthana thik hoga....rehne deti hoon....

She takes her bag and steps out locking the door behind....her cab comes and she sits inside to go to college....The phone again rings gaining her attention....

Preeta- shyad koi jaruri baat hogi....utha kar keh deti hoon....(she picks up the call)

Mahesh- hello karan....

Preeta- umm hello....vho karan apna phone bhul gaya tha....main preeta baat kar rahi hoon uski roommate agar apko koi massage dena hain tho bata dijiye mein karan ko bata dungi.....(he gets angry)

Mahesh- tho fir tumne uska phone kyu uthaya...tumhe basic manners nahi hain kisi dusre ke phone ko touch nahi karte....karan se kehna mein baad main phone karunga...(cuts the call)

Preeta- kaise the yeh....ek phone he tho uthaya tha usme kitna suna diya...kaise log hain yaha ke.....

The cab drops her at college and she looks for karan in the college campus and not finding him there she moves to canteen as the lectures are haven't started yet....

She sees him with his friends and walks there....her eyes narrowed at him seeing him having his breakfast she goes and stands near the table....

Preeta- phone....(they sees her and karan looks at his phone)

Karan- mera phone tumhare pass....(he takes it) thanks....

Preeta- tum breakfast kar rahe hoon....(he sees his plate and then at her and nodded) good....maine ghar par kaha tho aadhe se uthakar chale gaye....keh kar ke mood nahi hain aur yaha bethkar khaa rahe hoon...

Karan- vho muzhe yaha aane ke baad bhook lagi tho main khaa raha hoon...tum aise gusse se kya dekh rahi hoon sirf tumne banaya hua nahi khaya isliye....