The great meeting #1

Kai, the prince of the fire kingdom, recently found out, his now ex girlfriend - Skylor, was cheating on him. Betrayal is a spot on his mind that he never forgives, never forgets. He was so mad at Skylor, he decided to mess a little bit with her life, by summoning an imp to kill her.

As he Walked over to his room, holding the spell book, Nya - his sister, was trying to get his mind off that idea. She knew her brother was hotheaded and a "first do, than think" type. She didnt want him to cause any troubles, or eventually do something that might ruin their reputation.

Kai ignored her Words, as he finally reached his room, he locked the Door, to not let anything stop him from cursing that "red haired bitch". He lit up a small amount of candles, probably 3 or 4. He opened the spellcast book, browsed trough it, until finally he thought he found the right page.

".........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................." - he said the spell out loud. He barely finished, when a small circle lit up on the rooms floor. It was neon purple, from what he had noticed. Not even a minute later, a small portal formed on his ceiling. Kai looked confused at the ceiling, thinking it was supposed to spawn near her, however, he still wasnt sure what was coming.

Suddenly, A human size demon,  fell out of that portal. The prince definently imagined him at least a bit diffrent.
The "imp" kai was expecting got up, as the red Prince took a good look on him.
It was a Man, with Dark skintone, Black curls, the longest one touching his shoulder, had middle sized horns, just by the first look, Kai could say he was really buff, tall, however, still a little bit chubby. He had a long tail, touching the floor with a heart shaped sharp end and spiky nails. He was wearing sometype of a black dress with orange outlining, reaveling his leg in Black thights.

From the portal fell out some papers, which Kai had to sign. Without hesistation, excited to curse his ex he signed them, and then they dissapeared.

The silence was finally broken by the prince:

"So, how are you going to kill her?"

"K-kill Who..? What do you mean?" He got in response.

"Y-you're the imp i summoned, right? I summoned you to kill Skylor Chen" Kai made sure he spoke her name very clearly.

"Excuse me.. What did you just call me? An imp? Im a highly born incubus, not one of the imps silly."
The imp(?) Replied.

"What..?" Kai began flushing in stress, wondering what Has he done, while the incubus stood there fidgeting with his fingers.

He quickly looked at the book, if he said the spell corectly. Oh no! Looks like, he messed up a few Words. He quickly looked after a page with a simular spell, and there it was. "How to summon a inccubus" title showed to him.
He, shocked, look at the book, and back at the Incubus, and again at the book.

"Whats wrong?" Worried incubus asked, as he Walked over to his summoner. Kai then noticed the little fangs, showing on his lips.

"No, this cant be happening!" Prince thought to himself. "I gotta clear my mind first ugh.." as he said to himself mentally, he opened the room, and Walked away, closing his place after himself, kinda forgetting, that the Incubus, was still in there.

The poor, hungry Incubus was left all alone, as his stomach growled.
He started searching trough the whole place in case of food. Sadly, he hasn't found anything.

***
"I need to find Nya" Prince thought to himself, and looked for her all around the palace, shouting her name.

"WHAT?!" she came out of her room annoyed
"I.. i made a big mistak-" the boy didnt finish, as the both heard a loud noise from their kitchen.