getting to know each other (#2)

Kai slowly started waking up, as he felt something sharp digging in his hand. As he rubbed his eyes with the other one, he finally was awake enough to see what was the matter. It was cole, the incubus he summoned last night, dugging his nails into the prince's skin. "Ouch" the prince whined quietly while pulling away the other ones hand.

He took a quick look at his nails, they were Spiky, Sharp at the end almond shaped, Black and gliterry. He Has never seen a man with that long nails before, and they were even perfectly clean, not broken or anything like that! In that moment, dirty thoughts ran trough Kai's mind. If he wanted to, or liked their alone time a little too much, he could make kai's back look like a Tiger with full stripes! The prince's face turned bright red, as those not family friendly thoughts tormented him for a while.

"H-hey man" Kai Heard after a yawn and stretch from the bigger boy.
"So.., whats for breakfast?" He added a question after a while.

"Already hungry? You're barely awake!" Prince laughed.

"Im always hungry, what can i do if i love food so much?" Incubus answered

As the brunnette and noirette both got up, Kai started leading the other one to the kitchen. When they arrived, nya was already there, making some breakfast for herself

"Hi sis!" Prince greeted his younger sister.

"Hello Kai" she answered. "Hello Cole" she added after a while, so the other Man wouldnt felt left out. He just waved his hand at her in a response.

"What are you making?" Kai asked curious.
"Ahh, just some eggs" she responded

"Mind making some more for us?" Kai asked again, nervously smiling.

"Ugh, okay, but this is the first and last time!" Nya got a little mad.

Cole and Kai sat at the table, and started talking.
"So, maybe tell me more about yourself, like uhh.. where do you come from? Oh and uh, what's Ur favorites food??" Kai was curious about the other Man, what could he say? He seemed nice, and he wanted to get along with him if they had to do such intimate things.

"From hell obviously" cole looked at the prince with a "duh" kind of look.
"And my favorite food is cake, oh how i love cake.. " he started to wander off "i can see you love cake" Kai thought to himself, again looking at the other boy chubby body.
"B-but i have given up cake, and my body is a temple!" The incubus added.

"What about your parents, are they an Incubus and succubus  like you?" Kai asked.

"Well, yeah. But, i dont like talking about them. Me and my father are very.. distant to each other, and my mother...." The incubusses face mimic changed "my mom isnt there anymore.." he said in a sad voice. "She got summoned on earth. She missed us so much.. She tried to come back, and she did, but then she got really sick, like really. A-and then.. a-and then she died.." he explained.

"Im so sorry, that was very sad" nya said, even tho she definently wasnt a part of the conversation.
"Yeah, i didnt know you guys could get sick." Kai answered to coles heart-breaking story, placing a hand on his shoulder.
"And what about yours-?" The Incubus asked, still in a sad tone, however slightly happier.

"Well, we used to be really distant to each other, they pretty much left us when i was 6, and nya 3. It was really hard for me. I raised her alone, well maybe with a little help of the one buttler we used to have. And dont even get me started how hard it was when we both became teenagers. However, not so long ago, we found out they didnt actually leave us. They got captured, and had to work for a some sort of brothers. We pretty much rebonded together now, its just they live somewhere else, since we all are adults now."
"Woah, that was a long story" cole said.
"Yeah, wanna know a secret?"- Kai asked while laughing quietly.
The other man nodded.
"I Heard one of those brothers had a snake kink, gross!" Kai told cole, a little quieter than the rest
"Oh yeah would defo smash" - the incubus thought to himself.