almost died (TW) (#5)

Tw: panic attack

It was the morning after the friend meeting, the whole castle was already woken up, as Kai received a letter.
It was a letter from his parents, about how they wanted to visit them on a short time, and that they are already both on their way.

This messege has got the siblings panicking. How was kai gonna hide a 6 foot tall incubus from them?? Its not like they havent seen a demon before, but they couldnt know that Kai Has one under his roof, right?!
Kai was so stressed he had almost forgoten about the whole living world, including the incubus itself.

"Kai you alright'?" The noirett asked.

"No, what-? Oh, yeah im alright" The Prince answered.
"No you're not- I can see you're fidgeting with your fingers right now, and you're literally sweating so hard. Dont lie"
"Ugh- its just- Our parents are visiting us, and i have no idea what to do with you-!"
"Oh, i can just hide?" Cole answered, giving an idea to the nervous boy.

"B-but how-? If you will be away from me longer than 30 minutes, you'll die-!" Kai answered, getting even more stressed.

"Well- i mean.. you can come to me every 25 minutes under the excuse of going to the toilett?"

"Wait, that could work! Such a great idea-!" Kai imiediently changed expressions on his face, and the incubus just smiled at him.

Kai was still stressed about meeting his parents, but not as much as before now. His mind was going all crazy, all his thoughts in diffrent directions, and he barely manages to control his emotions on daily basics, so it was really hard for him to do it now! However, he still was a bit of optimistic about hiding Cole away, he believed everything will go according to plan.

***

Nya and kai both greeted their parents, as they left the carriage.
"Hi Nya!"-Maya, their mother shouted. "Hello Kai!" She added after a while.
As they all went in for a big hug, the raven haired girl whispered something about how much she missed them.
"Come on in" the Prince said to them, trying to avoid not necessary questions about his life.
As he took the bags from his parents, he noticed something off. Firstly, they were too big, and secondly, they were too fucking heavy for 4 hours!

"Why do you need so many things if you're here just for a few hours?" The brunett asked.
"A few hours? What do you mean? We told you in the letter about staying here for  4 days, didnt we?"

Kai's jaw dropped. 4 DAYS?! How could he missread 4 days into 4 hours?! His heart started heating fast, he felt his left eye twitch, heavy breathing he informed them "i need a while" and rushed to the palace.

His hands sweaty, and already swetting more, his breath barely getting him enough air, he found himself running into his room, as it was his only safe space. His mind was going crazy at that moment, thinking about so much, yet nothing.

"Kai-?"  As soon as he Heard his name being called, tears started dropping down his cheeks, gasping for air
"Kai! Calm down!" He Heard once again, almost silent.
He saw Cole in front of him, his hands on Kai's cheeks, as he just sat there and broke down all the pressure.
The Prince, heavy breathing, eyes twitching, nails digging into his own skin, was now getting comforted by The Incubus.
"Hey, its okay.. " Cole said, holding Kai's hands so he wouldnt harm himself with his nails by accident.
"Now calm down, and tell me what happened" he comanded.

"M-my parents were supposed t-to stay for 4 days-! N-not 4 hours- w-what are we gonna do-? I-i.. i dont w-want you to die o-of abandonment-!" The Prince answered, stuttering and barely keeping his voice, trying not to start crying.
"I ain't gonna Die, chill" the Incubus comforted him. "You can just tell them about me, after all, it all was a big accident, right?" Cole said, with a nice puppy smile on his face.