meeting friends (#4)

Kai was getting ready for a friend meeting. He was invited to one of them. That friends name was Jay. He was a really silly, innocent guy with freckles all over his face, Who was dating Kai's sister. The Prince didnt want to loose that meeting, even tho he needed to take a literall demon with him.

As the brunnette was putting on a red t-shirt, he noticed that the hickeys cole made him today, were still noticible. He never had a hickey before, so he didnt know how long they lasted. He only made ones, not recived!
"Cole!!" He called maddly the Incubus.
The noirette arrived as fast as he could, curious about what the Prince wants.
"What??" He replied.
Kai just pointed at his shoulder, and he already knew what was wrong.
"Sorrey.. heheh.." he smiled akwardly, as the Prince growled.

***
As they all entered the carriage, Nya first, than cole and at the end Kai, they sat on their places.
"Where are we going?" The Incubus asked.
"To one of my friends, i told you already before" Kai answered
"Ahh, the one you told me about before we fuck-" the Incubus came to a conclusion, but the Prince covered his mouth before he could finish his sentence. "Shh-!" Kai muttered quietly,  letting  the boy know that he doesnt want a word to come out of his mouth. Cole just crossed his arms on his chest, and started looking in the window.

"Kai~-?" The Prince Heard after a while of great silence from the Incubus.
"What-??" He answered in a mean tone, but still whispering

"What do you think fucking in a carriage feels like?" The noirette asked curiously. As soon as Kai Heard those Words, his face went pink from what the demon is probably planing.
"I think it feels not as good as me punching you in the face-." He answered coldly, while cole just smiled in the akwardness of the situation.
Nya giggled at their little argument, even tho she didnt hesr a single word since they were whispering to each others ears.
"Can u stop flirting on my eyes? Im literally feeling so lonely" Nya said jokingly, gaslithing her brother.
"W-we're not flirting!!" Kai's face turned from pink to Red, while cole just laughed quietly, but as soon as he felt Kai staring into his soul, he stopped. "Im sorry" he said, holding the laugh back.
"C-cant you just go to sleep-?!" The Prince asked.
"No? Im full of energy! Didnt your teacher told you that after we have s-" Cole got interrupted by the brunnet again
"Are you nuts-?! Do not talk about it, okay?" He told the Incubus, while covering his mouth. Cole just nodded, and after the Prince finally took his hand away, he mumbled a quiet "jeez, chill" under his nose.

After around 40 minutes, they finally arrived at Jay's place. It was a pretty big mansion, with lots of inventions the young boy Has made himself.
As Kai stepped out of the carriage, he immediently saw a big hazard for Cole. It was Jay's parents, waiting to greet their's son's friends.
"Cole, put you're Hood on-" he ordered as soon as he saw them.
"Uhh okay, sure." He answered, doing what he was ordered.

"Well hello there Prince Kai and Princess Nya!" Edna greeted the siblings.
"And who's this handsome young Man?" She asked nicely, looking at Cole.
"My name is Cole, miss" he answered in a soft voice.
"Y-yeah his our uhh friend, and we wanted Jay to also meet him hahah" Kai told Edna, nervously smiling.
"We'll be going now" Nya answered, as she pulled Kai's hand, walking towards Jays room.
As they entered the room, they noticed that zane and lloyd were already sitting there.
"Nya!" Jay shouted, as soon as he saw them open the Door, hugging the girl.
Kai growled a quiet "grrr" at him.
They all greeted each other, Kai and Lloyd doing their little greeting  choreography.
"And who's that-?" Jay asked, taking a look at the Man who's standing next to Kai.
"Oh that's Cole, he is uhh... That's complicated." He said, as they all sat on the couch and beanbags.
"Can i trust you guys?" The brunet asked after a while.
"Of course you can, you are our friend and your secrets are safe with us, as long as you're ready to tell them us"
Zane, the whitehaired boy affirmed.
"Yeah!" Jay made sure they Heard that.

a big accident (Incubus! cole AU/Prince Kai AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें