Chapter 13

⚠️TW! Mentions of abuse and mental health (anxiety/ depression)⚠️

Ding dong

Jenna ignored the doorbell. She had a gut feeling it probably would have been her and toxic ex friend, Domino. She would always gaslight and treat Jenna like shit. Jenna then had the guts to confront her on it, but she denied it, and slapped Jenna, and broke her leg. Ever since then, Domino has been trying to make her life a living hell.

Ding dong

Jenna sighed, cautiously opening the door. She sighed, realizing it was Tom, with a bouquet of her favourite flowers, Roses. Tom engulfed her into a hug.

"Sorry I didn't answer the door right away. I thought it was someone else," Jenna rambled into Tom's shoulder. "Life's been super hard." They stayed like that for a minute before Tom pulled away and looked at her, had finally processed what Jenna had said.

    "What do you mean that life's hard?" he asked cautiously. He saw the tears brimming in Jenna's eyes. He quickly brought her to her couch, and hugged her.

     "Well, I used to be friends with this one girl, named Domino. She seemed cool to be around, until she broke up with her boyfriend, then came crying to me saying that he broke up with her. She influenced me, but not in a good way. She also got with my boyfriend, who when I confronted, abused me. He became super toxic and abusive after that. I still have the marks from him." She said, showing her arms, revealing all the scars from knives and such.

    "A day or two after I broke up with my ex, she swooped in and started dating him. She then became cold towards me, and started calling me names, like 'slut' and 'whore,' which she keeps doing to me. I have tried multiple times to be kind to her, but she just refuses to admit that she's in the wrong. I stopped being her friend, blocking her in every social media platform, and now she leaves threats on my door. She's the reason why I was depressed for a year, and disappeared from the media. From that, I suffer from anxiety, which only a few handful people know about," Jenna continued. At this point, the tears were coming down. She normally never talked to anyone, the only people knowing were Josh, her mom and dad, Rachel, and Taylor. Tom embraced her into a hug.

    " I'm sorry that all of this happened to you. I can't imagine how hard it must've been," he said comforting Jenna. After a couple minutes, the tears stopped, and her breathing went back to its normal pace. Jenna lifted her head and looked at Tom.

    "Thank you for being here. Normally Josh, Rachel, or Taylor would be here, considering my parents don't live here. They're the only ones that know of this," Jenna smiled.

Thats what Tom wanted. Her smile.

    "I'll always be here for you Maisie. Always know that ok?"

    "I promise."

Phew, that chapters done. Honestly, it was hard to write this.

See you my little blossoms 💐