Chapter 20

volleyballlover

❤️ by tomhankswannabe, zestyrachel, and 45 others    volleyballlover: forgot to post you last week, but happy 1 week with this little cutie 🥹 🫒

volleyballlover: forgot to post you last week, but happy 1 week with this little cutie 🥹 🫒

—> tomhankswannabe glad you love her
—> reply tomhankswannabe thank you for little Olive Tom 💕

—> tswizzle eeeeeek!! Brings me back when I got Benjamin 😭🥹
—> reply tswizzle NO STOP, YOU LITERALLY CALLED ME IN TEARS COZ HE MEOWED THE TINIEST BIT

—> notkillatrav now i gotta get Taylor another cat so i can see this
—> reply notkillatrav please do, she'll love u forever ♾️💞

—> timmyturkishdelights oh, so she gets a kitten, bUt I cAnT gEt A gIrLfRiEnD?!?
—> reply timmyturkishdelights well you can pull.......... the push door 🤷🏼‍♀️?
—> reply volleyballlover BAHA NOT THE COMEBACK 🤣
—> reply iamspiderboi you know it 🫰🫵

    Jenna smiled at the comments on her finsta post. She recalled her birthday gift from Tom, a little ragdoll kitten, which she named Olive.

Flashback

  "Be careful with this one Maisie," Tom warned her. She quirked her brow, confused at what Tom had gotten her. As she carefully opened the box, she gasped, clapping her hand over her mouth. Looking at Tom, she put the lid back on and hugged him tightly.

     "Thank you love. This is the best gift," she whispered into Tom's shoulder. As she went back to the gift box, she opened it, picking up the little ragdoll kitten, receiving gasps from everyone in the room. Taylor squealed, having a ragdoll kitten of her own.

     "Awwwwe, her and Benjamin can be best friends!" She said, earning a nod from Jenna.

      "What are you naming her?" Rachel asked Jenna, recording this whole interaction.

      "I'm naming her Olive, because her eyes remind me of olive oil," Jenna replied, finding herself staring into Olives light green eyes, and gaining laughs from everyone in the room.

      "We were all in this, but Tom orchestrated it all, finding the perfect kitten. I've seen how much you love Benjamin as your own cat whenever you're over, so I recommended a ragdoll kitten to Tom, seeing how much he was scared of 'picking the wrong kitten for the love of his life'," Taylor piped up, and putting air quotations in the last little bit. After the laughter died down, they went to go cut the cake, which Jenna took a quick pic of,  and posted it to her story.

jennamaeofficial posted to her story

End of flashback

"Meow" Olive piped up, breaking the silence. Jenna looked at the time, and seeing it was dinner time, she gave Olive some food, and proceeded towards the kitchen. She made herself a smoothie, as seeing she had a shit ton of frozen fruit. She decided to turn off her phone for a bit, and worked on writing a part of her song a bit more.

I said I wanted Thin Mints and you said you knew a guy
You showed up with a boom box and stars in your eyes
Who knew cuddling on trampolines could be so reckless
We bonded over Black Eyed Peas and complicated exes
Fell so deeply into it
It was all so innocent

By the time she finished that verse, all she wanted to do was go to bed. Getting ready, she answered her messages from her friends, plugged her phone in and got into her pjs. As she trudged to her bathroom, she took off her makeup, which was not much, and brushed her teeth. Slowly brushing through her hair, she threw it into a loose braid, and went straight to bed, with Olive joining and cuddled with her.

Double update WHATTT

See you my little blossoms 💐