S.H.I.E.L.D.

Shotaro would drive Black Widow to an open airfield, still within his Kamen Rider gear before feeling it was safe and thus releasing the excess energy to turn himself back to normal. He turned the engine off and got off his bike before looking around the empty airfield. "You're supposed to meet your guys here?" he asked as he rubbed the back of his head.

    Widow nodded before looking at him, "Yes, they should be here within a few minutes," she pointed out before looking up at the sky to see a modified jet slowly coming down and hovered for a moment. "Few seconds," she corrected herself as the jet put out is landing gear and safely landed as the belly opened up for a ramp to go inside the jet.

    Shotaro just blinked as she walked inside the jet before he would grab the Cyclone and head up towards the entrance. He looked around to see unfamiliar instruments and some other stations on the plane. The only thing he recognized was on the wall of the plane being that of Shield. "Wait, you guys are with the anti terrorist organization?"

    One of the agents turned to see Shotaro and was about to get up and pull out his gun before Widow placed her hand on the soldier's shoulder. "Stand down Lieutenant," she ordered as her eyes slowly went to Shotaro, "Colonel will want to talk to him," she stated before going over to Shotaro.

    Shotaro looked at the Lieutenant before getting a side eye as the man went back to pilot the jet. "Again... you're a spy for a anti terrorist organization?"

    "It's one of our directives, the rest is top secret, little geroy," she stated with a teasing tone before going to sit in one of the empty chairs.

    "Geroy?" he asked as he was confused since he didn't speak Russian, he then looked around before looked back at her. "Where do I put the Cyclone and where the hell do I sit?"

    Black Widow would then point to the corner that had straps connecting to the wall and the floor. She watched as he strapped the Cyclone in for a moment as he then looked around. "Geroy is Russian for hero," she explained as she lifted her eyes to look at Shotaro's. "Now, before I say another word you can't understand. Just sit next to me rookie," she said as she strapped herself in to the seat.

    Shotaro would then just roll his eyes and sat down next to her and strapped himself in to the seat. "You do realize Japan has an actual song that has our own name for hero," he said as he felt the jet rumble and held onto the traps. "It was used for a show as well."

    "What's the word, mal'chik?" Widow asked as she turned her head to see a nervous expression on his face.

    Shotaro looked at her and swallowed hard, "Well... I am afraid of flying so please don't ask about my nervousness," he said for a moment and lifted his head back. "The word is Eiyuu," he said before closing his eyes. He would then just hold the straps as the jet shake for a moment. Trying to relax as they go to their destination.

[IC]***

    "DAS SCHWEIN!" the voice yelled as a coffee mug hit the symbol of Hydra as the cup broke. The black fist hit the table and cracked it for a moment as a silhouette of the leader of Hydra lifted his head. "You fools! How does a new Augment get free and kill one of our most experienced Augments?!" he yelled as Zola and Scientist Supreme stood at the left wall before turning his head towards them. "Also... why did we not know that S.H.I.E.L.D sent a spy to us and was able to get in without being killed?!"

    "With all fairness, we didn't expect the Black Widow to actually be with S.H.I.E.L.D and get past our level 10 security," Scientist Supreme calmly stated as she crossed her arms.

    Zola slowly looked at her as he leaned against the cane. "She should've been suspected from the very beginning like we were with you," he pointed out. "You were in charge of bringing her into Hydra."