Rider vs Augment

Shotaro was in his house, still recovering from the fight with Batta-Aug a few days ago. He sent an email to all of his professors so he had a day off to heal and figure out what to do with a Augment that had equal power and stregnth to himself. He would look at the mirror to see his ribs were still bruised and his shoulder was somewhat damaged as well, "Even with fast healing due to my augmentation... this still stings," he told himself before getting a knock from his main door. The young male narrowed his eyes before grabbing a black shirt and slowly putting it over his upper torso, wincing in pain for a few moments.

He got to the door and slowly opened it to reveal Masu holding some ramen in to go cups. "Masu Sensei," Shotaro sighed before he let him in and then closed the door quickly behind him.

"How are you Shotaro?"

"Still healing after dealing with that Augment," Shotaro sighed before rubbing his injured shoulder. "This is bad Sensei, extremely bad."

"Here," he said giving Shotaro his ramen before he took a seat. "Do you know if there is more than just one Augment that is similar to you?"

Shotaro took it before taking the top off and grabbed the chop sticks from Masu. "I don't know, I hope not. I don't want to run into him again."

"Him?"

"Sensei, the body type of the armor and the voice suggests that a male is under the suit," Shotaro sighed before he would picking at his food, "Next time we meet. I won't hold back."

Masu looked at Shotaro with a concerned look before slurping up noodles from the container, "Are you sure that wise?"

"Considering that he is set on killing me and other humans to make sure Hydra gets what it wants, I don't see any other way," Shotaro whispered as he used his chopsticks to eat his ramen. 'Trust me, I wish there was another way,' he thought.

"Just please try and find another way before you sacrifice your soul to end a human being," Masu said as he watched as Shotaro nodded. "I know that you don't like to take lives but those other times, from what you told me. Those monsters gave up on their humanity, don't become one because you think one is lost."

Shotaro looked up at Masu for a moment, finding the wisdom within his words. "I'll try Masu Sensei," he promised before looking down. "Still, tomorrow I will look for him and stop him," he said which got a nod from Masu in approval. The two ate in silence for a long while before Masu left to go back to the university.

***

A man on a Cyclone with a black helmet with a tinted visor, black leather jacket, a grey shirt, blue torn up jeans, and black shoes waited at the university for a few hours. The unknown man saw Masu's vehicle pull into the parking lot and he unclipped the strap around his chin. He took his helmet off to show a young man with black hair and brown eyes. The unknown man got off of his Cyclone and walked up to the Professor as he got out of his car.

"Excuse me," the man called out which got Masu's attention, "Are you Masu Sensei?" he asked.

Masu narrowed his eyes at the man before nodded, "Yes, I am."

"My name is Gentaro Ichimonji," he introduced himself before holding out his hand. "Do you know Shotaro Hongo? I heard he is still missing like a few other people around the country."

Masu felt his suspicions rose when Gentaro mentioned Shotaro still missing when he has been fighting against Hydra for almost a year now. "He is one of my students, sadly I have not heard anything from him in a few months."

Gentaro sighed before he put his hands on his hips, "Danm it. I've been looking into disappearance of multiple people across Japan, I think that there is something else to it."