Hero

Scientist Supreme would storm into the A.I.M. laboratory as she turned on the lights, looking through the sights of bubbling liquids in flasks on Bunsen burners and a blood red liquid inside a syringe and a flask on a desk containing the same liquid. She would approached it with fire in her eyes before turning around to look up at the ceiling, witnessing a man hanging upside down with a bat mask on his head and leather wings almost like a cape was around his body. "Get off your perch," she ordered as she picked up the syringe. "I need this to be ready to inject the leader of Hydra."

The Bat would just slowly turn his head to show the red lenses on the helmet before he spread the wings and landed on the ground. "What happened?" he asked before pulling up his left hand which was connected to the wing as he had no suit, his entire body was covered in black fur as he just only wore the helmet.

Scientist Supreme would try to pull her arm away from the Augment but he just held onto her arm. "Let me go Bat-Aug or I will activate the nano-machines in your blood just to watch you die slowly and painfully," she threatened.

"We know that you can't," he replied to her threat, "Unlike Spider, I don't have to wear my mask to be affective. One bite and you'll be mine," he threatened which he would then take the syringe out of her hand. "Now, if you did use this and accidentally injected yourself with the virus. You would be mine anyways," he said as he put the syringe back on the table. "Now, talk your problems to me," he ordered before putting a cover on the needle.

Scientist Supreme would just take a deep breath, "Spider was killed and we found out that Natasha Romanov was a spy for S.H.I.E.L.D. and the leader is blaming me for a hiring her into A.I.M. now I am just waiting before they want to take my head off."

"That is... most problematic," Bat agreed and grabbed the flask to lift it up and swirl the liquid within it. "How did Spider die?"

Scientist Supreme would pinch the bridge of her nose before taking a seat, "A new augment based on an old file going back to the days of World War II," she replied before looking up.

"All of us are based off of Enhances Human schematics from World War II," he pointed out and grabbed the syringe then pulled the cover off the needle.

Scientist Supreme looked at the augment before shaking her head, "This one ended in failure three times during the Second World War, the Augment based off of Grasshoppers," she explained in.

"This new augment then killed Spider? With no training or assistance?" Bat asked as he slowly turned towards her, hiding the syringe from her view.

Supreme nodded as she looked away, "He was able to escape before the soldiers and scientists could begin to restructure the brain. Now, after a month of that fiasco, they want me to make another Grasshopper Augment in order to hunt that Hongo kid down," she crossed her arms before feeling the clawed hand on her shoulder. She patted his hand before looking at him, "I can't in case something like that ever happens again."

"You don't need to worry about that," Bat-Aug replied before quickly putting the needle to her neck and injected the liquid into her blood stream. Supreme looked at Bat-Aug with horror as he pulled the needle out, "Don't worry, in a few moments you'll be more useful as a slave than you are as a scientist," he said as he watched as she stood up to hit her but then fell down to the ground. His head followed her and chuckled to himself, "Even though my allegiance is to another organization, Hydra will benefit with a mindless Scientist doing my bidding."

***

Reed and Hank was in the office of Nick Fury as the Director of S.H.I.E.LD. to give their report on Shotaro's changes to his body. "He has been changed on a genetic level," Hank stated as he looked at Reed before looking back at Fury, "The DNA is not human anymore, not even Mutant, or even Inhuman DNA matches this kind of alteration," he explained. "Unless Reed has any theories if this can be done via alien tech or anything else, because I can't even give you an accurate assessment to how far his changes can progress. One thing is definite, his physical strength is enhanced, his reflexes are ten times what a peak human should be, one jump can potentially land him on top of a skyscraper," he reported to which Fury turned towards him with a raised eyebrow. "Don't, he is a person not a soldier."