Chapter 1 The Outcast

Been a while nerds, I'm back for a while giving you the content you enjoy I have been writing on a different platform! Enjoy.

Zach is sighing as the other kids around him snicker. The 17 years old outcast is being mocked and derided as he always gets. It is to be expected, of course. Being a slightly chubby, glass-wearing dork, with no social skills whatsoever, it is actually surprising his school life isn't anymore unbearable than it already is. Of course, he is glad that it isn't worse, but he also hopes it could get better. Just because he is only miserable for some of the time doesn't mean he is happy for the rest of the time.

Right now he is being pelted with some food from other kids who seem to enjoy making fun of him. They all seem to think that humiliating the bespectacled makes for very amusing entertainment. He has by now learnt to just keep his head down and stare at the ground. Eventually, they'd end up having had enough and leave him alone, and he'd move on to his next class of the day.

And that is what happens now, as they finally disperse. Once they've left, Zach picks up his books, which some dumb jock just knocked out of his hands before he left. As he bends down to retrieve the fallen items though, a voice catches his attention in a way that he has never been distracted from a task before. It is a beautiful, melodious sound, clearly coming from a young girl of around his own age.

"You just have to weather through it a few more times. Then they'll give up when they see they can't break you," Ashley Gold, one of the girls in his Math class, says to him. She isn't drop dead gorgeous but she isn't ugly either. The girl is pretty, a seven out of ten, but not perfect, with slightly messy hair and wearing braces. Other than that her features are easy on the eye, and she's got a nice, if not slightly underweight body. Probably been dieting too much.

"Thanks a lot, Ashley," he replies, giving her a shy smile, bashfully looking down at his feet with reddened cheeks. It makes the shorter girl feel flutters in her stomach, the way he looks at her with those cute, bright eyes, his lips upturned coquettishly. She can just get lost in those all day long, staring at him in a trance, taken in by his sweet, endearing expression. Ashley shakes her head, snapping herself out of the stupor. Now is not the time to get moony over the boy.

"You're welcome. Come on. Let's get to class together," she offers, helping him up the last remaining of his stuff from the floor. "Wouldn't want to ruin your perfect punctuality record." He grins, blushing as he nods agreement to her, waking side by side to their first class together. Being next to him makes her feel her heart beat wildly, thumping madly every second he is near her. He is, simply put, freaking adorable.

Ashley has always discounted love at first sight, but the girl is reconsidering her stance on that matter now. There is simply no other explanation for how he is making her feel, just by being her. His face is still red with shyness as he nervously tries to sneak glances at her in the cutest way possible. The boy makes her want to be with him all the time. She is surprised how shockingly quick she has gotten attached to the boy.

They end up dating within three days, starting a relationship. Both couldn't deny the chemistry, quickly walking hand in hand. Nothing could keep the two young lovebirds apart. Everywhere they go, they go together. It delights her how he couldn't leave her side for more than an hour when they're at school. She finds it very cute whenever he scrunches up his nose at a joke she makes.

Ashley begins to blossom, transforming from a slightly pretty girl to a much more beautiful one. Indeed, Ashley completely turns into a bombshell after her 18th birthday. The girl wears her hair much longer, allowing it to reach down to the top of her huge, firm ass, her breasts having enlarged to D cups. Ashley also works out a lot to have a flat washboard stomach and muscular thighs to boot, and is easily the hottest young woman in the drama club.

It becomes problematic since Zach only loses the pouch but doesn't get more handsome, meaning Ashley is now way out of his league. Still, she doesn't leave him, remaining deeply in love with the boy. After all, how could she not love him, when he is always so sweet and kind to her? Yet the girl also knows that she can and deserves to have much more than just this as well, given how beautiful she is.

On Zach's 18th birthday, she decides to have some fun with him. The girl is at his home with him, pinning him down on bed, vociferously French-kissing her cute boyfriend. Her tongue assaulting the inside of his mouth, she reaches down, cupping his balls through his trousers. Zach gasps at this, trying to sit up when she shoves him back down, keeping him trapped on the mattress with her strong arms.

"Honey, I love you a lot but I'm not sure if-," he begins, before she cuts him off with a kiss, not letting him prostrate any longer. She sneakily unzips his pants, removing it and the boxers he's wearing, revealing his erection. Wrapping her hand around the five inch tool, she is a bit disappointed, since her friends all have large dick boyfriends. Still, Ashley decides to give the throbbing pecker a try, caressing it gently.

Darling... I'll have you know, if you refuse consent I'm just gonna rape you anyways she sighs.

----

Let me know what you think of the First Chapter! 

*BE AWARE THE STORY GETS INSANELY DARK AS TIME GOES ON*