Chapter 2 The Beginning

Sliding her fingers up and down his shaft, the beautiful girl says "Listen to me, Zach. Your dick is mine and I'm going to fuck it. I'll fuck your little cock until you cum inside me. You can say no and I'll still do whatever I want to you." With that said, she deftly removes her own clothing, getting rid of the T-shirt and miniskirt, revealing her nude body to him. He salivates at the sight of her fit body, taking in the round boobs and thick, firm legs. Ashley's pussy is now very wet, moist with her arousal.

Pressing her mounds of flesh against his face, she guides one puffy areola to his lips. "Suck my nipple," Ashley instructs. Zach quickly does exactly what he's told, sucking on her tit, licking the stiff part with his tongue. Ashley's breast tastes wonderful, Zach thinks, his cock getting extremely hard as he swallows her dark nipple into his mouth, her hand still stroking his cock, jacking him off.

Lifting up her body, Ashley hoists her forbidden fruit over his tool. Sliding down, she sheathes his cock inside her cunt, enveloping him inside her canal. Her pussy clenches around his dick, squeezing the rod. "You're mine now, Zach. Just lie back and let me fuck you," she says, starting to fuck the boy she loves. Thrusting slowly at first, she drives her cunt down to the base of his erection, pumping his hard tool with the insides of her vagina.

She rides him, fucking Zach with her tight, lubricated pussy. Bouncing on his pole, she spears her snatch repeatedly, her massive ass slapping against his full, backed up balls. Zach moans her name in a slutty tone, begging "Please fuck me, Ashley! Ahhhh! Fuck me harder! Ooooooh! God, yes!" Ashley smirks, pounding him harder, fucking her boyfriend violently, driving him into the bed with the full force of her twat.

"You like that, baby? You like how I fuck you? Tell me, baby. Tell me who your cock belongs to," the girl says as she continues to fuck his dick with her pussy, slamming down without mercy, fucking his brains out with abandon. Her hands are keeping him down on the mattress as she is bouncing up and down on his weapon. The teenager's snatch is leaking juices all over his groin now.

"Yours, Ashley! It's yours! You own me! You own my cock!" Zach cries out, feebly driving up to try to meet her hard thrusts. "Please don't stop! Keep fucking me forever!" She bangs him harder and faster, her moist folds wrapped around him, gripping his erection as she strokes his cock with the insides of her pussy. The linings squeeze his pulsating rod as she keeps on ravishing him, fucking the boy senseless.

Suddenly, it all becomes too much for Zach to handle and he screams, climaxing violently inside her cunt. His cock throbs, pumping multiple ropes of semen into her womb. It keeps on spewing for ten seconds, spurting his seed inside her pussy until his balls are emptied. "That was wonderful, my darling," Ashley whispers, lying down on her side next to him, his seed leaking out of her puffy pussy. She wraps her arms around his frail body and falls asleep with him trapped in her warm embrace.

Not long after that, it's time for college. They are about to set off when a surprise occurs. Ashley, being the hottie she is, is recruited by a modeling agency. Very proud of her extreme good looks, the girl agrees. Fortunately for her, they are able to set up a schedule that won't disturb her college schedule, and she is able to go on to study at Boston University School of Theater.

Being a model greatly helps with the fees. Soon, Ashley is earning $9000 monthly. This makes life much better for her, with a lot of money in her pocket now. The girl also excels in all her classes, becoming a star student. With her new source of income, the girl decides to spoil her boyfriend a little. She starts by sending a teddy bear and a bouquet of flowers to his college on valentine's day.

There, Zach is having to deal with the shock of another beautiful girl being interested in him. Melissa is a music student who lives on the same floor of the co-ed hall as him, and she has made her desire to get inside his pants plain from the start. For whatever reason, the pretty youngster likes this average boy a lot. So much that he initially thought she must be acting under some kind of dare.