Chapter 3 Finding out.

The Hollywood starlet then gets on all fours, thrusting her large booty out. Using her hands to separate her buttcheeks, she says "Fuck my asshole. I want your cum leaking out of my ass next." Jon smirks as he gets behind her, holding on to the woman's huge asscheeks. Using her pussy juices as lubricant, he carefully inched his way inside her previously virgin ass, something that not even Zach has done.

It hurts so bad at first when he pokes inside her rectum with the massive dong, but then starts feeling so good as he completely enters her, the starlet's intestines surrounding his prick as he drills her backdoor. Having taken the actress' anal cherry, he thrusts, fucking Ashley's ass ferociously. His spear all but split her open as he pounds her slutty asshole from behind, ramming into it as hard as he can.

He fucks her violently as she slams her butt at him, tearing her ass apart with his log. "Yes! Fuck me harder, Jon! Your cock is so much bigger than my husband! You fuck me much better than him!" she cries out in incredible pleasure as he smashes her hole, stuffing it with the monster dick. The large man is fucking Ashley senseless when suddenly, Zach enters the room with a bouquet in his hand.

"Surprise!" he says as he enters the room, before pausing to take in the scene before him. Horrified, he drops the flowers, looking at some guy's dick pumping in and out of his wife's ass as she moans.

"Ohhhh, baby! It's not what it looks like! Jon, stop fucking me!" she cries out, but still ramming her buttocks backwards to meet the man's thrusts, moaning loudly. "Oh god. I'm so sorry Zach. Ahhh I love you so very much! But I love how his big cock feels in my ass. Oooooh!" Her husband watches as Jon suddenly cums, filling her bowels with his semen as he unloads inside her ass with a loud grunt.

Zach runs out of the door, tears falling down his face, crying. He couldn't believe what he just saw and decides to go back to the house and get his stuff, before leaving forever. There is no way he would stay with her. If she was raped, it would be different. But she actually told him she loved having that guy fuck her ass. He couldn't stay with her after that, no matter how much leaving her would hurt him.

As soon as he's arrived, the broken man heads up to the bedroom. He grabs a bag and puts some clothes in, deciding to only take as much as he could in one trip. Zach doesn't want to come back here to pick up the rest. Best to leave this place forever. Fortunately, the man doesn't have much belongings. Most of the items are his wife's. All he got are his electronic devices and some books, since most are at his parents' house.

He pauses to have some light snack in the kitchen first, wanting to spend some time alone at this place for the last time before departing. Grabbing an eclair, he feeds it to himself, chewing on it grumpily. The sweet does make him feel slightly better. That is a testament to how delicious it is, to make even a minor impact on his mood when he is in such a state. Just this one and then he is gone.

Before he could leave though, Ashley had returned home.

"Honey, I know what you saw must have really hurt you, but I still love you and want us to grow old together," she states, walking up to him for a hug and a kiss. She is clearly angry when he turns his face away from her. "Oh come on. And what's with that bag?" After noticing it, the actress suddenly goes on red alert mode, suspecting what he is about to say to her.

"I'm leaving. We'll get a tidy divorce. No children means no lengthy custody battle or child support. You're much richer than me but I won't demand any alimony. You could keep the house and everything else. I'll only take my own personal belongings and the small amount of money I've brought into the marriage. It will be a simple, clean break. We wouldn't waste each other's time."

Ashley glares at him. "Now hang on a second, Zach. I can't let you leave me. You made me fall in love with you so you got to take responsibility for that and be there for me. Plus, you're used to the luxurious lifestyle being with me provides. I can't let you go back to your old life. I just can't have you somewhere else where I can't take good care of you." She places her hands on his shoulders, not expecting him to shrug them off and storm out anyways.

The celebrity fumes, before grabbing her phone and making a call.

"Bring him back to me, Ashley commands..." "Alright..." the unknown voice spoke.

------------------------------------

Over the next few days, Zach tries to get himself to forget about her. It is impossible to do so in such a short time though, since he has been with her for so many years, since all the way back to when they were in high school. He just couldn't get over her so quickly. Yes, what she did hurt him very much but he is still madly in love with her, as much as he tries to deny it to himself.

His parents have tried to cheer him up but to no avail, since he couldn't be consoled. They wish they could gut that bitch but he begs them not to. Partly since he doesn't want his mom and dad in prison, and partly because he is a fundamentally good person who can never fathom the idea of murdering someone in cold blood. No matter how angry he is he will never stoop to murder like that.

The man decides to get out of the house and walk to Walmart one evening. He has run out of snacks and decides to buy some, when suddenly, someone springs out from behind a tree and tackles him. Other guys quickly attack, subduing him and tying him up with ropes, duct-taping his mouth shut. As soon as that's done, they quickly load Zach into the large car and drive away.

Zach thrashes about wildly, trying to ram his elbows into one of the guys sitting next to him. They easily defeated him though, trapping the man completely. His eyes widen in realization as they take him back to the place he just left, approaching the large house he shared with Ashley, who he is still technically married to, since the divorce has not been finalized.

They drag him inside and up to the large bedroom, tying him to a chair in the corner of the room. Once they leave, Ashley walks in with a victorious smirk on her face. She rips the piece of tape from his lips and he spits at her. Enraged, she slaps him, hard. Zach looks at her with hurt and betrayal, almost making her regret what she's planned to do. But she has to do this to make sure he understands.

"I'm going to fuck Jon right in front of you, baby. Then I'm going to kiss and make love to you, so you know that I still love you." Jon walks into the room with a shit-eating grin on his face. He and Zach's wife undress eagerly, revealing their naked bodies. Zach looks in anger as Ashley gets down on her knees and starts deepthroating the muscled man. He could see the look on her face that shows how horny she is, sucking another guy's cock right in front of her darling husband.

Unbeknownst to her, all that Zach is thinking about is how he's gonna escape...  

---

TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK