Chapter 5 - Monster [BAD ENDING]

Previously...

"You're never leaving this place, Zach," she tells him. "No divorce or moving on. I will never let you leave me."

---

---

---

From then on, he was locked inside their room. His phone wasn't confiscated but the SIM card was removed to prevent him from calling the police or anyone for help, and the Wifi is heavily monitored so that he can't send out any messages to anybody. Ashley has never let him leave the house ever since. Each time he tries, he'd find his path blocked by a huge amount of men who look like they've killed people before. One of them even has a scar on his cheek which he explained that he got from a bullet grazing him before being discharged. Great. She actually hired a bunch of veterans to guard him and make sure he can't leave the place.

Ashley used his email to send insulting messages to his friends so they wouldn't come looking for him, cutting all ties. She would bring other guys over to fuck right in front of him before sending them off and cuddling with the man, who can do nothing but just lie there and let her have what she wants. He knows he can't escape, not with those guys out there, guys with fucking snake tattoos on their forearms. Fucking mercenaries.

Each night she forces him to witness her fucking someone else, another part inside of him breaks. Then she would make him endure a sloppy second, giving her his load as well. He would cry himself to sleep each time. One night, though,the tears start to disappear as his eyes become dull. Zach begins to realize how hopeless his situation is and starts giving up, now knowing he will never be able to escape from Ashley.

Ashley then decides to force Zach into having multiple children with her...

THE END  (BAD ENDING)

---

---

---

An unfortunate end for you, I hope your heart's still in tact... 

Should we have a good ending?

ONTOTHENEXTSTORY