Chapter 4 Anger and Sadness

Previously...

"I'm going to fuck Jon right in front of you, baby. Then I'm going to kiss and make love to you, so you know that I still love you." Jon walks into the room with a shit-eating grin on his face. He and Zach's wife undress eagerly, revealing their naked bodies. Zach looks in anger as Ashley gets down on her knees and starts deepthroating the muscled man. He could see the look on her face that shows how horny she is, sucking another guy's cock right in front of her darling husband.

---

---

---

Currently...

The woman gags as she struggles with the huge weapon lodged in her esophagus, greedily sucking all of it at once as he grabs her hair, face fucking the beautiful actress. She squeezes his ballsack rhythmically, wanting him to fire a really big load down her throat. Her mouth suck aggressively, making him cry out as her throat constricts around the head of his penis, milking him for his warm seed.

It breaks Zach completely to see how much his wife enjoys sucking another man's cock as she deepthroats him, giving him oral like her life depends on it. To his shame, his cock is also hard at witnessing his wife's enthusiastic cocksucking, stiffening inside his pants as he watches her lips wrapped around someone else's dick, sucking it eagerly right in front of him.

Suddenly Jon blows his load, spurting cum down the woman's throat in massive waves, nearly drowning her with the volume of his semen. Ashley eagerly gulps it all down, drinking from his cock like it's a straw, sucking his cum right out of him until his balls have completely emptied themselves in her mouth. This is magnificent, she thinks to herself after he's finished cumming.

Ashley then lies down on the bed and allows him to mount her, lining up the large tool with her entrance, sliding it into her waiting orifice. She gasps from the penetration, spreading her legs apart to make it easier for him to enter. Her cunt manages to accommodate the sizable cock with much less difficulty than the day before, now used to how it feels as he stretches her hole.

It horrifies Zach to see her getting fucked by another person and his dick strains against his pants, very hard and desperate, begging for some release. His balls are churning as he is forced to watch a superior man pleasure his wife the way he never can, listening to her moan louder than she ever did when he was the one fucking her. The sight both traumatizes and arouses him at the same time.

"Oh yes! Zach, look at me baby. Look at this big, powerful man fucking me. His cock is bigger and better than yours. But don't worry. I still love only you." Then she urges Jon to start fucking her. He thrusts violently, screwing the Hollywood star senseless with his prick, shafting her cunt with his impressive rod, banging her so hard the bed starts creaking with their movements.

The large man is rapidly banging her in front of her husband, sneering "Tell me I fuck you better than your husband can." His hips drive forward as he thrusts his tool fully inside her and pulls out, only to ram it all the way back in again. Jon keeps fucking the celebrity as she screams his name multiple times, having several orgasms as he stuff her box with his impressive tool.

"You fuck me much metter than my husband! Your cock is much bigger! I love it! I love your cock so much!" she cries out as his cock makes her cum, pussy juice gushing out in a large amount, soaking through the bedsheets. Her cunt can't stop spasming as he fucks her to more and more climaxes, making her squirm about in bliss beneath his large, powerful body, drilling her snatch.

Suddenly, he too reaches the point of no return, grunting loudly as his massive cock spews huge loads of cum deep in her pussy, quickly filling her up with his semen. She screeches happily as he cums inside her, pouring floods of baby batter into Ashley's waiting hole. Within seconds, his seed is leaking out of her warm orifice, streaming down her beautiful thighs.

Ashley gets up from the bed and sends Jon off on his way, before walking over to Zach. She climbs on top of him, straddling the boy on the chair and then kissing him, forcing her tongue inside his mouth so he can taste Jon's cum. "Did you like that, sweetie? You will have to learn to put up with it, because your tiny dick can't please me. But don't worry, I still love you." Then she unties him and moves back towards the bed, getting on all fours, spreading her asscheeks apart.

"You can fuck my asshole now. My pussy is gaping and you won't be able to use it for a few days," she tells the stunned husband. Surely she doesn't really expect him to still want to fuck her after what she did? Yet he can't deny that his cock is incredibly hard and needs to release a load right now. Deciding to fuck her one last time before going, he rips his pants and underwear down and rushes towards the bed.

Getting behind her, he pokes inside the famous woman's ass with his stub, easily getting it all the way in. He wants to make it last, since it will probably be the last time he fucks her, but is soon overwhelmed by the sensation and screams in orgasm as his cock throbs violently inside her and shoots ropes of cum in her ass. Once it's deflated, Zach withdraws his cock from inside her and prepares to leave the house again, this time for good.

When he tries to leave though, he finds a group of men standing outside the door.

"You're never leaving this place, Zach," she tells him. "No divorce or moving on. I will never let you leave me."

All Zach was thinking was, how was he gonna escape this woman... She realized she was crazy, she might've lost all Sanity... He didn't UNDERSTAND it she claimed to "Love Him" but she cheats on him and forces him into becoming a cuckold. He can't have that, he might be weak but he's tired of others taking advantage of his kindness your kindness...

---

---

---

Now to all my Loyal followers what would you do to someone taking Advantage of your kindness?

(P.S STORY IS NEARING IT'S END WE WILL HAVE TWO ENDINGS GOOD AND BAD)