The air was buzzing with movement as people meandered about. It was stuffy. That black suit and tie bullshit that Jason really never found himself comfortable in. But even still, Jason found himself giving a small smile as he watched his people work. Haven had been hired to cater this big event for some richie-rich high-end family. And as always, Jason had his employees provide service on top of food. No way was he letting unknowns pass his shit around. Rogues love these fancy shindigs too much for Jason to be comfortable with just passing it all over and turning away. Besides...

Jason smiled more as he looked over at these two men carefully placing a large chocolate dragon statue onto a special freezer table. He liked to see everyone's expressions when they get a look at his creations. There were other deserts... little pastries and cakes littered about the dragon like a treasure horde of golden sweets.

It had been a while since he was hired for such a large project. He was grateful for the chance to show off. Even if the chance came with the unfortunate forced black tie event he was made to be in company for.

"Yo! Boss!" Jason frowned as he slowly looked up to see a man standing there seemingly wanting to burn the very clothes he was wearing to ash... with himself inside them. Their typically curly flaming red hair was straightened and gelled back into a firm professional fashion. He looked like a monkey in a suit and Jason couldn't help but laugh. "Why the fuck do we work these gigs again?"

"The Thousand dollar payday." Jason replied cooly, leaning back against the air just the slightest bit to give the other a sly smirk. "Hey, at least it's only the every-so-often event for us. These snob-heads have to go to every gala or event, every Chad, Michael, and Murry throw to show off how pompous and rich they are.

"Says the man who runs the top hot-spot Restaurant and Catering business in the Ally. Has made his name not only as the prime artist in the culinary world, as per Gotham standards anyway, but as one of the highest philanthropists in the whole of Gotham city. Not to mention..." Mads gave Jason a look that only made Jason laugh more.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't get yer panties in a bunch, ye Bitch." Jason teased before stopping as he noticed how more guests were starting to arrive. The event was more of a birthday party than anything but Jason didn't really care. It was still stuffy and boring. At least he could use the time to hear any juicy gossip or possible intel. The rich folk were of very loose lips that's for sure. "Now get yer ass movin'. We got a job to do."

"Again... says the main boss man who gets to do nothing but socialize." Jason shot the other a glare making Mads shrug with a knowing smirk. "I don't pity you. Have fun with the monkey fest, JT."

"Mr. Reade." Jason quickly took a breath, letting his mask fall into place, before allowing himself to turn and greet the woman of the hour. She wore an extravagant jeweled golden dress that matched the decor of the room only adding the main theme of her event. It was clear she saw herself as a treasure worthy of the dragons she was so fond of. Let's just hope nothing turns her into a rogue. Jason did not want to find himself on the other end of some dragon-themed villain. It's always the ones with a gimmick.

"Ms. Samson, don't you look exquisite. A true beauty surely you must be jesting." Jason purred his words watching as the older woman blushed and lit up with pride. "There's no way you're a day over twenty."

"Flattery will get you anything, Mr. Reade."

"Like a bonus?" Jason teased earning a soft laugh from the woman who whispered with a flirtatious wink.

"We shall see. And please... call me Maya." Maya handed him a glass of champagne, before looping her arm around his, and gently leading him through the crowd. "I wanted to thank you for such a beautiful display." Maya sang sweetly, as Jason let his eyes dart about the room taking everything in. He could see how his people easily danced about the crowd. He met Mads eyes once, the former giving Jason a firm nod before returning to giving rich snobs their drinks and snacks. Intel gathering at its finest... "Such a majestic creature, with her wings in full flight." Jason lifted a brow hearing the practical swoon in her voice as she leaned further into Jason. Laying it a bit thick on the flirting, hmm? Jason suppressed a roll of his eyes, taking a light sip of his drink before plastering on that trademark 'Wayne-y-boy' smile he never forgot how to do.