A great life pt1

It was the day when Sarah got married with a man called Jordan a highly known millionare but it was that Jordan her husband didnt know that Sarah really loved him for his money and didnt care for nothing else at all. It was two minutes after the wedding when Jordan asked Sarah why she loved him for obvious she said because she loved him and Jordan was much in love with Sarah to know that she was lying to him. The two couples where highly in love after the wedding and loved eachother dearly. The couple spend there time shopping and hitting the beach. The next day was like the same but just that Jordan suprised Sarah with two tickets to Hawiia for there wedding present. Sarah was very excited but she knew that she didnt like Jordan at all just thinking about it made her feel very sad but she remembered that he is her husband and she needed to love him dearly so that she can be able to get all his money and leave him to die all alone.

*Lets flashback*
So it was the day that Sarah saw this really handsome man and really felt in love with him so she decided that she would work for him and make him fall for her so she walked up to him and asked him for a job.
'Hey" said Sarah.
''Hi" he said.
So i heard that u was looking for people to hire for your new company" said Sarah
"Yeah'' he said.
"So" said Sarah.
"Your hired" he said with a little giggle.
"Oh, thank you'' said Sarah smiling brightly.
"So u wanna grap something to eat i got a minute'' he said.
Sure'' Replied Sarah.

So the two person when to a place called Junky Burgers( dont mind the name their food are amazing)Sarah asked him for his name and he said Jordan. So Sarah and Jordan both talked and talked and talk and talk about themselves and Jordan told Sarah that he is the biggest millionaire in the world and in her mind she even loved him more. So later that evening Jordan and Sarah lefted the restaurant and both went walking around. That was when Jordan had a call from someone and he told Sarah that he had to go ASAP(AS SOON AS POSSIBLE) So he said goodbye and Sarah when home and she texted Jordan and he texted her back and said that she will start working tomorrow and 9:00 in the night. So Sarah had alot on her mind and went to bed. The next morning Sarah got up and when by her friend Elena's house to chat and have fun but Elena wasnt there so she went and sat on a bench at a cafe and brought latte and walked on the sidewalk hoping to meet someone to talk to. Thats when she saw Jordan and she began to smile and went to talk to Jordan. Jordan saw her and invited her to his house to chat. So jordan and sarah both went in Jordan's car and drove to his house. As Jordan began to stare at Sarah for a while and smiles. Sarah continues to stay silent and look out side. For the whole ride to Jordan's house there was complete silence. Jordan entered in a very big apartment with four guards to the front and a large gate that u are checked at and then there are a few more guards and in the front of the apartement there are multi pools and a very pretty rose garden and a vegatable garden the apartment is like a 3 story building with diamonds for windows and real gold for a door upon entering the apartment there is a pool there and his apartment has 56 rooms on every storie now that made her love Jordan even more. l so Sarah played along and loved Jordan by heart and money saying that she will becone a millionaire. So them two began to chat.

''oh...hey said Sarah.

''So i see that u own a apartement as big as the president or must i say begger" Sarah said and laugh

''Yeah and i dont live her or be here often" Jordan said.

''So where so u be then" questioned Sarah.

''In the business" Joran said with a grin.

''Really" said Sarah.

''So u wanna go and explore the rooms'' said Jordan.

''Sure" said Sarah

''Ok so there is the living room,the kitchen,the three rest room,six bedroom,a dance studio,and indoor golf stadium,a garden,a rose garden the servants and maid room,this is the bar,the is the disco room,they is the indoor pool,the are my gargage and blah blah blah blah blah blah and more blah!?! And finally this is my room." said Jordan.