Thats what you get sucker!!!!

I woke up and took a quick shower and walked downstairs to make breakfast i walked to the stove to meet a letter on the counter with a flower i open it and see.

I'm very sorry if i caused you any harm and tell your side nigga im sorry but this is not over.

August..

Love YOU

I walked upstairs and went to show Jordan the note I stared there at the note and bam I hit my head in the door..

Owwwwwww!! I said.

What's wrong? He asked.

Nothing, and I hand him the note he reads it and stands up and rans to his car.

Hey where u going let me come with you plez? I asked.

Whatever?he replied.

Ok I replied and got in the car and drove off we was screaming and fighting in the car!!

Who the hell he thinks he is and how did you know this nigga.? He asked.

I'm I really don't know. I replied.

Yes u do and how did he know where u live and he called me your side chick hay.He asked.

I......ok...I meet him at the bar and I gived him my number and he brought me 2 drinks that time.I replied.

Two drinks that why u were in the accident hay? He asked.

Yh kindha...but..I said.

But what you give everyone your number? He responded.

No but you are acting like I'm guilty here what about you so how do I feel when other girls are flirting with you and all hay!

Shut up Sarah what sense are u making?! He asked.

I'm making more sense than u dumb nigga?!?! I replied.

What so I'm the dumb one then your the hoe?!? I asked.

Pull over Jordan! I yell.

For what so you can give your number to another nigga? He asked.

Really just pull over. I say.

He look at me then looked away.

Pull the hell over whore! I yelled.

He pulled over and slapped me.

Stop it what's happening with you.

You deserved it! He screamed.

Ohh really I say while punching him in the left eye.

He gets up and choked my and punched me in the eyes and face several time.I finally pushed him off and got up give him his ring and walked off.