Omg omg yes.....!!!!!!

Jordan kneeled there waiting for a response I stay there frozen there looking in his beaitiful eyes and finally I said yes !!!! He jump and stipped the ring on and lived me up and kissed me and all my family stood there with a silence and Jordan whispered in my ear 'We are going out tonight ".
I chuckled and everyone left and went home and my mom told me to behave tonight I laugh and closed the door and sat next to Jordan on the couch.

What a day? I said.

Yh wow! Jordan replied.

So what about my gift? He asked.

I don't really know!? I replied.

I looked at the clock and it's 9:30.

So what time are we going out Jordan ? I asked.

Around 9. He answered.

It 9:35 now I said.

So get up and get dressed please. He said while pulling me up.

OK OK!! I replied.

I walked to the shower and took a bath washed my hair and got up and wrap a towel around me and when to my room to get dressed and there lays Jordan. I told him to go take a shower so he got up and went to the bathroom.

I ran to the closet to put on my wripped up jeans and a pink and purple bra shirt with all my belly out and put on some jewelry and let me tattoos show and top it of with me hair all curled up with some jordans shoes and a gold earring.Put on some makeup and boom I was flawless.

Jordan walked in and I turned around and he looked at me from up to down to my toes. And said.

Where the hell are you going so swagged up and cover those thighs and lift up your shirt who the hell are you showing those breasts to and no belly out please?. He said.

OK OK mama? I replied.

So I put on my high low dress with some jewelry and earring and let my tatoos show and push my breast out a little and put on some pink and purple lipstick and there I was done.

I'll be downstairs if u need me? I said and walked down the stairs.

I walked across to the mirror and looked at myself then went for a glass of orange juice and sat on the dinning chair, then Jordan came in all swagged up.

Hay how can you be all swagged up for someone out there? I asked.

Haha he chuckled.

Yh let's go , I said.

Okay he replied.

So we both walked out and we went in Jordans car and drove where ever he is taking me.

So..where are we going? I asked.

Somewhere he answered.

We drove two minutes and he took me to hot spots. He opened the door for me and we walked inside and got a table.

We sat and communicated.

So......I see them girls are staring at you in the back. I said.

Ohhh really he chuckled.

Yh I answer.

We'll am taken. He replied.

I laughed and the waitress came to our table we just ordered some wine and the shrimp special and eat.

Hey am going to the bathroom, I said.

OK don't take longer than 1 minute, he replied.

Yh I said and got up and made my way to the bathroom and upon my arrival I say August I said hi and walked in to be stopped by his hand going down my leg.

Hey stop that I said. He lift me up against the walls and started kissing me on my neck leaving hickies everywhere.

Stop it I screamed.
Jordan I yelled.

August continues and I push him off and I begin crying. And finally Jordan comes and pushes him off of me and punch him in the face and hold him by the neck and say she's taken. And he kicks him up and punches him in the eye.

I push Jordan off and we head to the car. While in the car there was complete silence.

That jerk I said.

Yh what happened he asked.

I was walking towards the ladies room and I said hi them he stops me and rub his hand down my leg and I told him stop and he lifts me up and kisses my down my neck and I screamed stop and I yelled out your name and I push him off and he just continues and I cried out your name. I responded.

I'm sorry I took so long he said. He stares at me and noticed the hickies on my neck.

I try to hide them with my dress and I sit there looking out the window. We finally reached home and I went up stairs and took a long shower and washed my hair out.

What about my gift? Jordan asked.

Lol really now. I answered.

Yh he asked.

OK wait.

So I go upstairs and but on my yellow and pink bra wrap a towel around me do my makeup and hair and went downstairs.
I start the music (baby let me cater to u) and dropped my towel and began to dance for Jordan I can feel his eyes wanting more so I sat on him and kissed him and went upstairs.He follows.

I'm done I said and went to sleep will he wraps his arms around me and and I start to her light snores and I know he is asleep so I slept in his chest.