Are we meant to be

I woke up to see that I was there in Jordans arms and I began to smile and kiss his cheeks I woke up and took a shower after me shower I got dressed I wore my black dress with skulls and the word cutie signed in the back and I woke up to see that to see that my hair was a mess so I wented to the drug store and brought pink and a greenish yellowish colour dye and went back to my aparement and dyed my hair one side pink and the other side the greenish looking color and when I finished I top my outfit with a black heels and some gold jewelry with some gold earrings and walked downstairs made breakfast such as waffles, panacakes with chocolate chip, and egg and sausage. I made a plate for me and Jordan. And sat down to eat. While Jordan wakes up and goes in the shower. Then he comes downstairs to eat.

Morning sleepy head! I say.

Morning beautiful and where are you going all glamed up he said.

Somewhere I answered

I get up kiss his cheek and walk out and say I'll be right back.

I got in my car and texted Elena if she wanted to have some girl time with me. She said yes and I drove to her house and she got in the car and we talked and I decided to get a tatoo and a to get my ears pierced.Elena said I am sick. I laughed and texted Jordan.

∞Phone conversation∞

Hi I wanted to get my ears pierced and to get a tatoo. I texted.

Jordan:Only if it my name and only if the earring is going to be small.

Me: Lol sure.
∞Phone conversation∞

OK let's go I drove off to Sawyers to get me tattoo I decided to get Jordans name on my left breast and to have Elena's name on my back.

Are you ready a man asked?

Yh sure I replied.

I squeezed Elena's hand when it hurts about after an hour I was finished and so I went to get my ears pierced. It hurt alot put it only took two minutes or more then me and Elena went to Hot spots its a bar around town to get a drink. In the bar me and Elena drank 3 drinks and danced around and had fun a guy approached me and asked for my number so we swap phones his name was August and he brought me 2 more drinks after me and Elena went home I drop her home and Elena asked if I am okay because I drank 6 drinks and asked if I can drive I said yes.
And drove of sometime I became very dizzy will driving and me head hurts I was only to blocks from home and Bam!!!!!!!!!

Next I am there to see myself on a hospital bed with doctors everywhere.I looked around and saw nothing but darkness.

∞Two weeks later∞

I opened my eyes and someone shouted she's awake.
I saw Jordan,Elena, my mom, my dad, my sister, and my aunt.
I asked what happened they said I was in a terrible accident while driving what happened the asked me.
I just remember dropping off Elena and she asked if I could drive I said yes and when I pulled off I was dizzy and Bamm!
What made up dizzy and all wozzy asked Jordan.
I might of had 6 drinks and all but I don't know.
6 drinks shouted Jordan.
As he screams and says Sarah are you stupid u would of death out there.
Yh and what. I replied
I scream and say strew u Jordan. He looks at me and stormed out. I'm sorry Jordan am sorry I said and all I can see is darkness.
Doctor doctor!! My mom scream while my brother ran to get Jordan from outside. Jordan ran in and the bepping sound began to stop the doctor came in and takes everyone out. Two hours later the doctor came out and said to everyone that the heart has stopped and she might be dead or alive but it isn't sure yet.
Doc called a nurse and the doctor came back in the room and all of my family were crying in tears the doctor came out and told everyone she is okay but paralyzed and maybe can't walk for life. Jordan and everyone comes inside to meet me sound asleep Jordan looks at me and I smile came on my face I woke up and my mom told me the news I sat there crying and Jordan is right there holding me hand I see Elena and my mom questioned me about Jordan and the whole tattoo and ear piercing thing and my hair. I told he when I get home.
The doctor told everyone to go home and come back in the morning so I can get some rest.