Stallin'?

AT SCHOOL.

[ 1st Period ]

Armani: Yo.. That's crazy? She for real did that?

DJ: Yes bro.. I just don't know what to do anymore..

Armani: I mean.. We both know you been waitin' for this moment. Don't start stallin' now? It's clear she feels the same way about you.

DJ: What about you and Journey?

Armani: Dealin' with the same thing dawg. *shakes head*

DJ: We need to get this 2 man started. *laughs*

Armani: Nah for real..
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ 1st Period ]

Journey: Have you made up your mind?

Aaliyah: I did that because... I don't know? I was feelin' a typa way? Ya know.. Not that I didn't mean it or anything but? Now that I'm back to reality and out of my fantasies... I'm scared?

Journey: I get it... Except for the fact that I'm ready to be in a relationship and Armani's stallin'...

*DJ, Armani, Journey, and Aaliyah glance at each other in sync*

Aaliyah: Jesus... *Face palms*

Journey: I'm so close to cutting off Armani.. *rolls eyes*

Aaliyah: Nooo don't! *whines* We need to keep this 2 man alive! *laughs*

Journey: Girl... I don't even know if I can keep myself alive? Me and him have been in a talking stage for 2 months..

Aaliyah: That's not long really... *makes an awkward face*

Journey: Your supposed to feed into my delusions.. *groans*

Aaliyah: Ugh.. Fine! Delulu is the Sululu! *fake smiles*

Journey: Thanks! I could really feel the love in the room with that one. *says sarcastically*

Aaliyah: Thanks... I really tried. *looks away*
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[GYM CLASS] ( girl locker room)

Destiny: So...

*Girls start to look around*

Destiny: Journey.. I talked to DJ and he said he isn't talking to anyone..? You tryna save him for ya self or sum? *scoffs*

Journey: First of all... BITCH... I've told you once, and don't make me tell you twice? I do not want DJ. Now I know some things you don't. It isn't my place to tell.. And it ain't something that I know for sure.. So do what you want at this point..*Rolls eyes*

*Journey walks out*

Aaliyah: Wait..

Destiny: Oh trust me... That "friend" That DJ's messin' with, won't be there for long. *Laughs*

*High fives Neveah*

Aaliyah: Watch who your talking too.. *rolls eyes*

*Aaliyah walks out*

Tori: Uh.. That just might be a clue right there? mmcht = *smacks lips*

Destiny: Just might be...

*Aaliyah easedrops*

Neveah: I never liked Aaliyah anyways.. Always tryna "stay out of the drama" Like she better than somebody?

Aaliyah: Neveah.. I know yo bitch ass ain't talking? Now you tryna say some shit when we're gone? Wasn't sayin' nun when Journey was schoolin' Destiny?