Downhill .

{1ST PERIOD}

*Journey walks in looking annoyed, she walks to the back of the class and sets her bags down.*

Journey: I broke up with him...

Aaliyah: Journey... Noooo... Why?

Journey: He was tryna even up with DJ by trying to have sex with me? He's a follower. Everything DJ does, Armani feels the need to do too... He didn't REALLY love me...

Aaliyah: You did the right thing.. Even though our 2 man is canceled... We gon' find you a new boo. *laughs*

Journey: Thank you.. *smiles* But after that... He makes me feel like I can't trust people. I'll never really feel loved. *looks away*

Aaliyah: Journey...Don't cry, it's gon' be okay! You are very much loved. Armani was playing from the start, don't let him control your love life to the point where you feel like you can't trust them or you trying to not be attached to them. Don't ruin your next relationship with someone who really loves you because of him.. *caresses Journey's hand*

Journey: Your right.. *smiles and wipes tears away*

Aaliyah: Move on to the next. Start standing on business. *laughs*

*Journey laughs*
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[GYM CLASS]

Tori: So I guess we all know who's the friend now? *looks around*

Kaylani: Girl.. you messy. *laughs*

*Aaliyah and Journey side eye each other,*

Destiny: Aaliyah...

*Aaliyah looks up*

Destiny: I didn't know you were messing with DJ? You should of just told me! *fake smiles*

Aaliyah: Me and DJ are together? We ain't messin' around? Let that be known.. And don't try and act innocent? You knew me and him were talking then.. You kept tryna play in my face like I didn't see you from left to right talking to him?

*Destiny looks around*

Aaliyah: Stop tryna get what you can't have. *fake smiles*

Journey: Glad I didn't have to say it. *rolls eyes*

*Journey and Aaliyah walk out.*

Tori: How many more days can y'all take getting clowned like this? *laughs*

Kaylani: Y'all some pussies forreal. *laughs and shakes head*

*Neveah rolls her eyes*
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[LUNCH]

Journey: Hey...You okay?

Aaliyah: I haven't been feelin' well lately?

Journey: You might be sick, I mean.. It is January? It's gettin' colder. *shrugs*

Aaliyah: They Flu been going around.. I hope I ain't got it. *looks away*

Journey: It might just be a minor cold? Does your throat hurt?

Aaliyah: I've been throwing up.. Just feelin' nauseous..

Journey: I'm sure it'll go away soon. *smiles*
_____________________________________________________________________________________
PASSING PERIOD