The Get Away..

{1ST PERIOD}

*Aaliyah walks in looking annoyed, she walks to the back of the class and sets her bags down.*

Journey: Aaliyah...

*Aaliyah ignores Journey*

Journey: You know I didn't mean it in a derogatory way Aaliyah..

Aaliyah: Then how'd you mean it? As a joke? Cause I sure didn't laugh..?

Journey: Okay maybe I meant it in a rude way but I was just mad. You were pissin' me off girl..

Aaliyah: Good apology. *says sarcastically*

Journey: I apologize Aaliyah...

*Aaliyah rolls her eyes*

Journey: Uh- Hello? I said I was sorry?
*shakes Aaliyah's arm.*

Aaliyah: And? I am not obligated to accept your apology. But your lucky I do.

*Journey rolls eyes and chuckles*

Journey: So...?

Aaliyah: So....What?

Journey: What the fuck we gon' do about this baby inside ya?

Aaliyah: Well...I'm planning on telling DJ tonight.. I hope everything goes well.

Journey: Me too... You know I got your back right?

Aaliyah: I think...? *laughs*
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
{DJ'S HOUSE}

*DJ caresses Aaliyah's stomach.*

*Aaliyah moves his hand*

DJ: What..?

Aaliyah: DJ... We need to talk..
*Aaliyah sits up*

DJ: About...? *says nervously*

Aaliyah: I'm... Pregnant... *tears*

DJ: You bein' for real?

Aaliyah: Why I lie about this? *Says in tears*

*Hands DJ the pregnancy test*

DJ: Shit... *Mumbles*

Aaliyah: I knew you wouldn't be happy.. *looks away*

DJ: I am..I am... It's just... I didn't expect this to be what you wanted to talk to me about? I don't think I'm ready?

Aaliyah: Well you were sure enough ready to lay down and slide ya dick in me?

DJ: I wasn't ready for that either?

Aaliyah: Then why didn't you stop it before it got any further than what you were ready for?

DJ: Because it seemed like you were, I was caught up in the moment and it felt good? I wasn't thinking about anything else Aaliyah.

Aaliyah: All I know is... I'm keeping it. So if you don't wanna be in this child's life I can do this with or without you. *says in a demanding tone*
*walks out in frustastion and tears.*

DJ: Baby...

*Aaliyah stops*

Aaliyah: What?

DJ: I didn't say I didn't want it..?

Aaliyah: That's what your acting like?

DJ: I just have football,school, and work going on and I don't think I'll have enough time to be able to put my main focus on our baby..

Aaliyah: And I understand that, but what are you trying to say? You want me to abort it..? You don't wanna be in their life? Because I told you I'm keeping it? I told you I'll be fine without you if that's how you feel? So these reasons aren't changing anything?

DJ: I'll be there for you and our baby...*sighs*

Aaliyah: You gon' be there for us as a family or co-parenting..

DJ: I don't want us to split.. I really do love you Aaliyah.

*Aaliyah smiles and wipes tears.*

{DJ hugs Aaliyah tightly}

DJ: We gon' get through this together.. Aight?

*Aaliyah sighs*

Aaliyah: yeah...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED.