Heartbreak

A/N  For those who are confused about the whole soulmate plot I got the idea from the 100 girlfriends who really love you. If you read the manga or watched the anime adaption you know what I'm talking about. Plus I thought it might be interesting. I left out a few pairings in the tags as a surprise and  as a twist in the plot hope y'all like it Enjoy.

Percy's pov

At camp-half blood

I just got back from my mission with a new demigod in tow. I took her to the big house. Hey chiron. Chiron-Percy my boy your back. Yes and with a new camper her name is Ariel. After talking to Chiron for a while I left to find Annabeth. I walked towards the beach, couldn't help but notice a couple kissing. Not unexpected since the beach tends to be a romantic place but then I noticed something that made my blood run cold the couple that was kissing was Annabeth and Alabaster. Annabeth what are you doing I yelled at the top of my lungs the whole camp probably heard me at that point. Annabeth- What does it look like I was kissing Percy Alabaster, which by the way you rudely interrupted. What are you talking about I'm Percy he's Alabaster this isn't funny Annabeth. Alabaster- See I told you he would do this just to confuse you. I couldn't take it anymore so I got out of there but before I could Annabeth broke up with me saying how dare I put a love spell on her still addressing me as Alabaster. I heading to Olympus not knowing where else to go, but I couldn't stay at camp right now or maybe not ever. Wandering around Olympus I stop in front of Hera's palace guided by an unknown force, I knocked on her door. Saying she was surprised would be an understatement, but I didn't know where else to go.

Hera's  pov

When I open the door I was shocked to see Percy standing there but he didn't look so good so I let him in, Percy what's wrong? Percy-How do you do it? how do you deal with zeus's infidelity all the time?  Honestly every time he cheats I feel a part of me die. I stay with him maybe it's my pride but how will the other god's look at me if I divorced  him? I'm the goddess of marriage and childbirth for crying out loud. Now tell me what's wrong. Percy-I caught Annabeth cheating on me with Alabaster son of hecate, what makes it worse I was planning on proposing after I get Athena's permission to marry her. I don't know what's worse the fact she cheated and openly admitted it or the fact that she's thinks I'm Alabaster as an excuse, I just don't see anyway for her to think I'm Alabaster. The fury in his eyes even greater than I have seen in zeus. I hugged him to comfort him and I don't know what came over me but I kissed him, to my surprise he kissed me back. After a few minutes we pulled apart. Sorry I don't know what gotten to me. Percy- It's ok I got little carried away there myself. For some reason we were drawn to each other our bodies weren't even listening to us, before we knew it we were kissing again. Things got a little heated and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Percy's pov

Me and  Hera woke up at the same time, realization of what we done hit us pretty hard. Now things are awkward between us. Hera-Percy if anyone asks we didn't do anything but talk nothing more nothing less.  Nodding understanding what she meant, and got ready to leave her palace when  she told me that there's a council meeting, and she practically dragged me along. At the throne room zeus was surprised to see me. Hera-What is this meeting  about?  I sat besides Hestia by the hearth. Zeus-Well it was to discuss about Percy's disappearance, Chiron reported him missing, but it seems that's not necessary anymore. Tell me nephew what brings you here to Olympus?  Hera-He came to seek my counsel it seems we both have a lot in common when it comes to our significant others since they both have a problem with staying faithful. The whole council were in shocked especially Athena in disbelief that her daughter was capable of such a thing. My father was furious and had a murderous look in his eyes as he yelled that he is gonna kill that spawn of Athena. What's more surprising is that Athena Backed him up on that, which brought commotion among the Olympians. Silence Zeus yelled quieting down every council member, Zeus-no one is killing anybody. Hera spoke up what she said took me by surprise. Hera-I move to make Percy a god and welcome him as one of us, after all he done so much for us it's what he deserves she said. All in favor of make Perseus Jackson a god and welcome him into our ranks,  every god raised their hands surprisingly Dionysus was awake. Ares probably agreed so he can challenge me to a rematch.  Zeus-Do you accept the offer nephew. With a knowing look on his face as to my answer will be. Well I might as well surprise him there's nothing going for me anymore. I don't want to go back to camp and seeing Annabeth or having my friends pity me. I accept uncle. They all stood up and shot beams of energy into me which feels like my bones are being broken over and over again, but it soon subsided. The fates came in and announced my domains Fates-perseus Jackson god of time, space, waves and tides, truth, loyalty. storms, thunder, wisdom, war, betrayal, strife, love,  discipline, demigods, heroes,weapons, swordsmanship, martial arts, judgement, and peace. Titles the one true king  heir of Thor the god of thunder, storms, strength, sacred groves and trees, hollowing, fertility, the protector of humankind. Every god plus myself were shocked at the announcement. Fates with all due respect what's the meaning of this my uncle zeus is the king of the gods how can I be the one true king? and what do you mean that I am the heir of Thor.

Zeus's pov 

Everyone was shocked by Percy's domains but most of all his titles two in particular the one true king and heir  of Thor. Why is he the one true king I am the king of the gods and what happened to Thor someone even I couldn't best. I was taken aback when my nephew defended  my honor despite me having to try to kill on multiple occasions which I now come to regret I have let my ego and paranoia blind me to think sensibly which is probably why he got the title the one true king he is far more sensible than me. I know what I must do.

Percy's pov

Fates-Don't worry child our father and our guests will explain all that but it's not everyday that you would defend Zeus's honor knowing your history with him, we figured you wanted him gone so why do so?  Yes although he has done some things  I did not  like but in the past few weeks he has shown that he is willing to change. So I think there is no reason to replace him. Fates-That is very commendable young hero but the decision has been made and cannot be taken back especially since the decision was made by the creator.